106. US Soccer Family News

US SOCCER FAMILY NEWS: HANNAH BEDAL RETIRES FROM THE ROYAL FRENCH BALLET THEATRE
Posted August 30, 2017
By: Alexis Walburn

Earlier today, Hannah Bedal announced that she would no longer be dancing with the Royal French Ballet Theatre following a horrific car crash last October.

In an Instagram post, Bedal shared a side by side comparison of when she was younger to a picture from more recently. She explained that she had been dancing her entire life, and she had been fortunate to have so many great experiences.

 She explained that she had been dancing her entire life, and she had been fortunate to have so many great experiences

Bedal via Instagram

Since getting back to dancing, she admitted she had been struggling pain a lot more than usual. This was evident in the Instagram post from her just before this one where she was getting massaged. Many of her soccer playing friends sympathised, knowing the pain of getting their IT band stretched.

Support flooded in from friends and family as they congratulated her on her career with not one but two world famous ballet theatres.

Fiancé, Christian Pulisic, was quick to spoil his leading lady with roses. He congratulated her on her roles and looked forward to their future.

Pulisic via his InstaStory

Older maternal half-brother, Tim Howard, also took to social media to celebrate Bedal's success. He shared pictures of Bedal on stage in some of his favourite roles she performed in.

We here wish Bedal the best in the future! We're excited to see what she does next!