131. BVB WAG UPDATE

BVB WAG UPDATE: CHRISTIAN PULISIC CONFIRMS THAT HE AND FIANCÉE HANNAH BEDAL ARE EXPECTING!
Posted February 15, 2018
By: Josef Jordann

Finally! After months of speculation over whether Hannah Bedal and fiancée, Christian Pulisic, are expecting, we have our answer! Yes! The two American teenagers are expecting a baby.

Rumours starting swirling last November when Bedal has been spotted wearing mostly loose and baggy clothes. She shut us down hard in November explaining that she had a food baby and told us to calm down.

Pulisic sparked speculation again at the end of December when he captioned a sweet picture of him and Bedal on the beach 'Mom and Dad'. And it didn't help that they had turned off the comments.

Yesterday, on Valentine's Day, Bedal and Pulisic stayed unusually quiet. We were all waiting to see what they would post, and it didn't disappoint when it came. Pulisic shared three pictures with us. Two of the pictures were of him and Bedal laying around together.

Pulisic via Instagram

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Pulisic via Instagram

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Pulisic via Instagram

It was the third one that got everyone talking. It was a picture of the two of them with heart shaped balloons in front of more balloons that spelled out 'BABY'.

Pulisic via Instagram

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Pulisic via Instagram

The hashtags he used also really stood out to us. Going along with the theme they have from their wedding, he used #PuliExpecting and #ComingAugust.

Excitement and congratulations flooded in from family, friend, and fans alike. We're so excited for Bedal and Pulisic!

Leave thoughts, comments, and well wishes for Bedal, Pulisic, and their baby!