53. Insta

(a)cmpulisic posted a picture

Liked by (a)hannahbedal (a)mpulisic and 45,307 others

(a)cmpulisic I have a lot to be thankful for today, but right now, I'm most thankful that I still have my amazing girl.

Hannah, Seo-Hoo Yun, Antonin Monie, and Alexandre Labrot were all involved in a horrific car accident almost a month ago. Hannah suffered concussion, a fractured pelvis, a compound fractured arm, broken ribs, a fractured ankle, and a couple of fractured vertebrae. I'm so thankful that she's on the mend right now. Hannah, I love you so much! I know it's going to be a long journey, but we'll get through it together I promise! ❤️❤️❤️

View 631 comments

(a)hannahbedal Thank you so much, Christian. I love you too! ❤️😘😘😘😘 You're right—it's going to be a long road to recovery, but I'm glad you're going to be there with me.
↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)hannahbedal I wouldn't be anywhere else baby. 💯 always with you. I'm so glad you're starting to feel better again!
↘️↘️ (a)christannahfans (a)cmpulisic (a)hannahbedal I'm not crying you are!
↘️↘️↘️ (a)pudalfans (a)christannahfans (a)cmpulisic (a)hannahbedal We're all ugly crying to be honest!

(a)timhow1 Couldn't agree with you more man.
↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)timhow1 We got a strong girl! 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

(a)mpulisic Awwww I love this picture! I know Hannah will come back better than ever.
↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)mpulisic She sure will!

(a)robertobolle I'm so sad to hear all of this, but I know Hannah, and she's going to fight back hard.
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)robertobolle Thank you! ❤️ I appreciate your words so much Roberto!

(a)clint_dempsey Unbelievable. But Hannah's so strong. Thankful she's going to be okay.
↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)clint_dempsey You and me both.

(a)kellynacosta Awww Hannah 😭 But she's such a fighter. She's going to get through this.
↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)kellynacosta Yeah she is.

(a)deedee_pulisic What a sweet picture. I'm so happy that she's going to be okay.
↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)deedee_pulisic Me too DeeDee

(a)yedlinny Baby Bedal 😭 All my love to you two.
↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)yedlinny Appreciate It brother

(a)hannahbedal posted a picture

Liked by (a)cmpulisic (a)timhow1 and 29,495 others

(a)hannahbedal These two are my rocks ❤️ I'm so grateful to have had them by my side. It's been a rough few weeks, but I'm going to work hard to get back to dancing as soon as possible. Thank you so much for all your well wishes!

View 329 comments

(a)cmpulisic ❤️ I love you baby girl.
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)cmpulisic I love you too

(a)timhow1 I know it's going to be hard, but if anyone can do it, it's you. Love you so much Hannah.
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)timhow1 Thank you so much T! I love you too!

(a)mpulisic I believe in you! You're gonna come back better than ever!
↘️ (a)mpulisic (a)hannahbedal Thank you so much!

(a)mistyonpointe You're going to fight back! I believe in you Hannah!

(a)christannahfans We're all behind you

(a)yedlinny Love ya Baby Bedal. I know you're going to come back kicking from this!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)yedlinny Thanks De! Love ya too!

(a)catehurlin I'm so glad you're okay!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)catehurlin ❤️