91. US Soccer Family News

US SOCCER FAMILY NEWS: CHRISTIAN PULISIC AND HANNAH BEDAL ARE ENGAGED!
Posted June 12, 2017
By: Jessica Lockhead

Massive congratulations to Christian Pulisic and Hannah Bedal who have recently become engaged!

Pulisic and Bedal began dating last March after Tim Howard, Bedal's older maternal half-brother and Pulisic's National Teammate, introduced them at Pulisic's Welcome to the Team party. They have been together for a year and three months before Pulisic popped the question!

They both released a photo, taken by Maggie Pulisic, of the two of them holding hands, with the engagement ring on full display at the same time. Congratulations flooded in from their friends and family.

Sources have said that the proposal was very romantic, and both Bedal and Pulisic cried. Their families were present for the proposal as well.

A source close to Bedal has said that she cannot stop smiling or staring at the gorgeous engagement ring. She can't believe that she's engaged to the love of her life. The two of them have been through a lot together in a short time and are ready to spend the rest of their lives together.

A source close to Pulisic said he had the ring custom made at Tiffany's. He had been planning on proposing since last month after Borussia Dortmund won the DFB Pokal. The gorgeous 2.5 carat oval diamond ring which was the focal point of their announcement has their anniversary and their names carved into the inside of the double silver band.

We can't wait to see more pictures of our newest engaged couple!

Leave thoughts and comments below along with your congratulations for Pulisic and Bedal!