62. Insta

(a)hannahbedal posted a picture

Liked by (a)florwagner (a)yedlinny and 31,407 others

(a)hannahbedal Thank you so much to everyone at CU Anschutz University Hospital for taking such good care of me this last week. Also, a massive thank you to my family and friends for being there with me. Hopefully I can continue recovering without complications before I start physical therapy next year!

View 413 comments

(a)cmpulisic ❤️❤️ I love you so much you baby girl! I know this journey is going to be long and hard, but we're in it together!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)cmpulisic I love you too! I wouldn't want anyone else by my side 😘

(a)mpulisic You're such a fighter!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)mpulisic Thanks Mags! ❤️

(a)christannahfans I hope everything goes well for you!

(a)timhow1 I'm so glad you're feeling better Hannah! We're going to get through this together! Love you!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)timhow1 Love you too T! And yes we'll get through this together like everything else!

(a)robertobolle So good to see that smile again! Glad you're doing better! See you soon!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)robertobolle Can't wait!

(a)alehernandez Beautiful! Can't wait to see you!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)alehernandez Thank you! Can't wait to see you too Ale ❤️

(a)yedlinny You're a fighter Hannah👊🏼👊🏼 Also girl what are you doing wearing heels already?!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)yedlinny Gonna come back better than ever! And relax it's not like I'm walking yet 😂

(a)pulifanatic22 Good luck Hannah!

(a)mistyonpointe So glad you're feeling better Hannah! All my love!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)mistyonpointe Thank you!

(a)clint_dempsey That's the Baby Bedal I know and love!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)clint_dempsey Thanks Clint!

(a)rfbt ❤️❤️❤️ Bonne chance! Nous t'aimons!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)rfbt Merci beaucoup! Je t'aime aussi!

(a)florwagner Back and smiling 😁😁😁
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)florwagner Always cheesin 😁

(a)kelleypulisic So happy for you honey! We're here for you! We love you!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)kelleypulisic Thank you so much! I can't thank you enough for spending Christmas with me in the hospital. It means the world to me ❤️

(a)marcinho11 Happy Hannah yay!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)marcinho11 Positive attitude goes a long way!

(a)_its.tam Happy that you're doing better!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)_its.tam Thank you Tam!