138. Insta

(a)cmpulisic posted a picture

Liked by (a)marcinho11 (a)ussoccer_mnt and 169,957 others

(a)cmpulisic Celebrating the win with my people. Thank you for the amazing pool (a)lucaslagoons! We want another one for our house in the US!

View 1,538 comments

(a)_erik37durm Yeah you're hosting all parties from now on. Your pool is AWESOME!
↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)_erik37durm Haha that's fine and yeah I know Lucas and his team did a fantastic job!

(a)lucaslagoons We're so glad you love your pool! We'd be happy to make another one for you! Let's talk soon!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)lucaslagoons Yes let's! We need another outdoor living space back in the States!

(a)jacobbrunlarson You've literally got the best backyard
↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)jacobbrunlarson Sure do!

(a)hannahbedal ❤️❤️ I love you!
↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)hannahbedal I love you too!

(a)alehernandez Love you place. I'm moving in tomorrow FYI
↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)alehernandez You literally just moved out 😐
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)alehernandez You have a place in Paris and Madrid......
↘️↘️ (a)alehernandez (a)hannahbedal (a)cmpulisic YOU SAID YOU HAD A ROOM FOR ME!

(a)florwagner Do you even spend any time inside? I wouldn't with a pool like yours!
↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)florwagner Not too much haha. We've got the outdoor kitchen, the outdoor bed, the hammocks, the pool, and the TVs so 😂
↘️ (a)florwagner (a)hannahbedal Only to go to the bathroom and to change clothes 😂 We love our backyard.

(a)logan.panchot Dude I need to come visit!
↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)logan.panchot Bet

(a)mpulisic Awesome party
↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)mpulisic We barely talked 😂
↘️↘️ (a)mpulisic (a)cmpulisic Yup. That's what made it awesome
↘️↘️↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)mpulisic Bye Maggie

(a)aubameyang97 I need to come hang out!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)aubameyang97 The kids would love the pool!

(a)timhow1 Alivia and Jacob want to swim in your pool!
↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)timhow1 They're welcome whenever!

(a)kellynacosta Bro

(a)deedee_pulisic Looks amazing! Can't wait to see it in person!
↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)deedee_pulisic See ya soon DeeDee!