76. BVB WAG UPDATE

BVB WAG UPDATE: HANNAH BEDAL IN LOS ANGELES AMID CHRISTIAN PULISIC CHEATING SCANDAL
Posted: April 21, 2017
By: Olivia Johansson

Only two days ago, we reported to you that Christian Pulisic was caught cheating on girlfriend Hannah Bedal with a girl outside the team hotel the night Bedal went back to Colorado. This didn't set well with Bedal or older brother, Tim Howard.

The two removed all traces of Pulisic from their Instagrams. A source close to the siblings has said that Bedal is absolutely crushed by Pulisic's infidelity. The two teens celebrated their one year anniversary last month, and a little over a week ago, Bedal rushed to Dortmund with Pulisic's twin sister, Maggie, after the team bus was attacked with homemade bombs.

Bedal last night shared a picture to Instagram of her at sunset wearing a jacket that reads "Love me forever or never" in Los Angeles. Comments on the post were disabled (see below).

 Comments on the post were disabled (see below)

Bedal via Instagram

This is clearly a passive aggressive slam amidst all the drama. The girl who he cheated with has been identified as Dortmund native Kayla Kauffmann. Kauffmann is excepted to do a tell-all interview as all women at the heart of a cheating scandal do.

We expect Bedal to be travelling with Howard to New York next week as well. It seems that the two of them have been inseparable since she moved in with him.

We sincerely hope that Bedal and Pulisic are able to work through this seeing how much they have been through together already.

Leave thoughts and comments below.