Chapter Fourteen: Darkness Descends

The day had started out normal for Sheema and Lieleon, the two had decided to stay home for a while, as they had each been on the go for over a month. 

It was later in the evening when suddenly Lieleon got a strange look on her face, her whole body tensing, she lowered herself to the ground, hugging her body, as though she was in great pain.

"Master!" Sheema shouted, coming over to kneel by her side.

"THey're all disappearing, all the lights are going out." She whispered, her eyes still shut tight. She suddenly became very still, as though she was seeing something Sheema could not. 

"Aalya! No!" She called out in fear and pain, Sheema stretched out with all her senses suddenly realizing what must be happening. Lieleon had a great connection with the other Jedi of the Order, so she would feel it in a much more profound way. 

And then Sheema felt it, all the light was disappearing from her sense, pain evil, and darkness were to fully take over. For a long time she waited in agony, hoping it was just another dream, and she would wake up and find that nothing had happened. 

What caused her to stop was the sudden change in her masters's sense, spinning around she saw her standing again, pain still etched on her face, but ther was also a look Sheema had never seen before. It made her shiver slightly, it was so different. 

Sheema tried to sense her master's feelings but for some reason she could no longer sense her master. Now all that was there was a strange, and dangerous sense.

"Master?" Sheema asked, unable to help it coming out almost like a whimper. Right now she needed assurance, and she somehow knew her old master was gone.

"We need to go to Utapau..." Lieleon said, her voice coming out like a growl. Sheema was startled.

"But Master, why? What is on Utapua?" Sheema asked, trying to keep up with Lieleons long strides.

"Grievous, Aalya couldn't get him, so I will. It's because of him!" She said in a dangerous tone. Sheema sensed the danger and didn't ask any more questions. Silently she followed her back to the ship. Lieleon insisted on taking the controls herself, and after a while Sheema went to the cabin to try and sort out what had just happened in that short period of time.

After a bit M8-AE came into the room, his stance seemed almost confused.

"Mistress, may I speak to you for a moment?" He asked, quietly letting the door slid shut behind him.

"Sure M8." She said quietly, looking down at her shoes, her head propped on her chin.

"I was wondering if perhaps you noticed the odd behaviour in Master Secura?" He asked, his tone almost uneasy. 

"I don't know M8, something terrible happened, it's like a part of her died right along with her twin." Sheema replied, looking up briefly at the robot, then turning her attention back to her boots. 

"I am nervous about the possibility of a malfunction, her attitude seems similar to that of the Jedi that was once my owner. Granted she is not slicing you yet, but she is acting the same way." That got Sheema's attention. 

"You mean you think she's going insane?" She asked, her head jerking up from it's position. The droid nodded his head fractionally.

"That is the conclusion I am coming to when I run the situation through my logic, and comparison modules. And as you remember it proved impossible to reboot Jedi Radian." The robot reminded her, standing up the droid glanced back down at the shocked, and yes, scared Jedi.