6. A small accident

Bad Luck:

Reader can bring bad luck upon the person she targets with her eyes, but only one at a time. If trained, can be improved up to 5 persons. In desperate situations, up to 20 but will leave her really strained. When used a lot, she may begin to have bad luck herself.

Quirk update:

Luck scenarios varies randomly when Reader doesn't think of one, but she can create scenarios as she pleases as long as it is achievable.

_____________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

"Now, we are going to divide you into teams of heroes and villains. The hero team will have to deactivate a bomb by touching it, while the villain team will have to defend it within ten minutes to win. Now, each of you pick a paper and pair up".

I picked a piece of paper from the box and began to search for my partner. I became concerned as I couldn't seem to find my partner til I hear someone yell my name and saw a pair of gloves and shoes walk towards me. I got scared for a second, thinking it was a spirit that came to haunt me but I realized it was a classmate. W-wait, is she naked?!

"(Y/N)!! You've got the letter 'I', right? I'm so glad~~ I was afraid of being paired with Bakugou or Mineta.... he creeps me up... My name's Tory Hagakure by the way"

"Hi, Toru-chan! Nice meeting you, let's do our best on this battle!" "Ung!!" She pumped her fists in a 'Let's do this' stance.

The first match was terrifying to watch, as Bakugou didn't seem to care if he killed Deku. The atmosphere was intense, along with pleads from my classmates to All Might to stop the match which he didn't. Though at one moment Ochako seemed in a daze when Deku said to Bakugou that his name meant 'never giving up', like she had said to him when we got our ice creams. Honestly, they are so cute together, I reaaaaally ship them. I let out a snicker which made Ochako blush in embarrassment.

.
.
.

"Now, team B will be heroes, and team I villains"

I gulped. Team B meant Shoji and... Todoroki. 'Why? Why does it have to be him of all people? What have I done to you world?' I sighed in defeat as we prepared for our fight.

It was time for the hero team to enter. I spoke to Toru-chan through our microphones "Okay, do you remember our plan? When they enter, you will follow them silently and tackle one down, meanwhile I wil..." I stopped with my eyes wide open when I couldn't feel my feet. They were frozen.

'Damn it, Todoroki!' The mentioned one entered the room where I was protecting the bomb. I tried to move but was interrupted by his calm monotone voice. "You can take a step if you'd like. Do be aware however that peeling the skin of your feet wouldn't help you at all"

'Damnnnnitttttt! Think (Y/N), think!'

As he slowly reached for the bomb, I said "Unlucky for you, I won't go down without a fight". I smirked at him making him stop in his tracks as he was puzzled. Without a second to spare, I made him not able to walk over ice, and he began to slip trying his best not to fall. I immediately made a strong gust of wind push him close to me in an attempt to leave him no choice but to melt the ice surrounding us and thus setting me free.

But, of course, the world hates me. No, it loathes me. If past lives are an actual thing, I think I might have been one of the greatest criminals on earth. Even the universe, heck.

When the wind pushed him, with all his slipping on the ice, he crashed into me and hugged me trying to regain his balance. But, because of the cruel universe, our lips had to collide too. I'm beginning to believe my theory of my past life, cause I can't find any other explanation.

But now that I see him THIS close, I now understood why the girls called him Mr. pretty boy already on the first day. Though relunctantly, I had to admit he was good looking. And his eyes... I could get lost in those deep stunning eyes of his all da.. WAIT WHAT? FOR GOD'S SAKE (Y/N), THIS IS A GODDAMN EXAM!

We stayed like that for a mere couple of seconds, which felt like years actually, til he melted the ice and set us free from that awkward moment. Yup, it definetely went as planned. EXCEPT NOT.

I didn't even notice that Shoji was there. He must have escaped from Toru-ch- Wait, does that mean she is here as well? Arghhh I don't know anymore. My mind's a mess.

"Ahem... The hero team won the match... You may leave the grounds now..." Oh God, please don't tell me that everyone in class saw that. I panicked, how am I suppose to face Todoroki now?? I catched a glimpse of him. Well, he certainly doesn't seem bothered AT ALL. Tch, excuse me if I didn't please you at all, Mr. arrogant pretty b-

"(Y/N)!" A voice interrupted my thoughts. But I didn't dare face the person, as I felt an evil aura emanating from said person. A drop of sweat fell from my temple as I felt it creeping closer and closer, til it was right in my back. As I hesitantly turned my head around, I saw her big, evil and scary grin become bigger and bigger. It was Ochako.

"Soooooooo, you and Todoroki huhhhh????" the scary brunette said now tilting her head. I will definitely have nightmares tonight. "N-Noo, what do you-u mean..? It was j-just an accident.." Gosh, she was like the female version of Mineta. "Heh, if that's what you think. Heh" she slowly dissappeared from my sight with her hand covering her dark chuckle, my body not relaxing til the menacing aura dissappeared.

Note to self: buy a Bible and a Rosary tonight.

And.. what?? Are my eyes seeing right? Todoroki... smiling??!! Oh no, nope. Of course not. See, he has his usual stoic expression right now.

Second note to self: book an appointment to check my sight.

My road to become a hero was an obscure one. Man, this is gonna be harder than I thought it would be.

_____________________

(A/N): because I thought it would be funny to see Ochako like that, I did my best to draw her. I had lots of fun writing this episode and drawing Ochako hahaha ^^

Edit: omg I now noticed that Wattpad didn't save this image and the accidental kiss part, like what the hell?