❆ My Miraculous Christmas (2/5) ❆

I changed it to five parts cause it got longer.

______________________

(???)'s POV

I was sitting alone in an alleyway. My cellphone's been ringing like crazy so I smashed it to the ground.

Ever since then, I couldn't keep track of how many days have passed since that damned day.

The day she died.

I wanted to take another big gulp from the bottle, but I was disappointed to find it empty. All I wanted to do was drown my sorrows with alcohol, but I couldn't even do that. What's worse, all those carols, stupid lights, and feisty mood seemed to be mocking me.

"To hell with Christmas" I said throwing it to the other side, but I was startled when I heard someone shift in the shadows. "Show yourself!" I exclaimed standing up a little wobbly and with a headache.

Then, a man in a black tuxedo showed himself, holding a briefcase in his hands. "It must be hard for you. I have a wonderful medicine that could help you with your problems." He opened the case, and inside were various shots. With a sinister smile he said,

"Would you like to give them a try?"

Your POV

Remembering what Hana said to you the other day, you tried to invite Iida for Christmas Eve so she didn't feel lonely. Unfortunately, he said he couldn't come for he preferred to spend it with his brother as it would be the first Christmas he spent unable to move.

'Hmm, whom can I invite? Bakugou and Mineta are out of the question. It should be someone who can stand her personality, but at the same time not a pervert. Someone who is nice...'

After thinking hard about it, you grinned when his face popped to mind. "I know"

It was finally the time you had all agreed to meet: late at night so you could welcome the 25th together and watch the fireworks display.

You had arrived at the meeting point and you saw that everyone was there. Hurrying to them, you stood besides Shouto. "Hi guys!" you greeted and they greeted you back.

"Woah, m'lady, you look beautiful" Adrien complimented you to your surprise.

"T-Thanks" you blushed since you rarely got compliments, but you pouted a little.

Whilst it's true you had put an effort since it was a special occasion and all, you would have hoped Shouto was the first one to tell you that.

Just then, he grabbed your hand and squeezed it. You could feel there was a tense atmosphere that made everyone of you uncomfortable, and in an attempt to save the night, Nino said "U-Uh yeah! All of you look beautiful, including you Hana" he gave a playful wink at her.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" she yelled angrily and you ended up laughing, except for Shouto. You could still feel his tight grip on your hand as he glared at Adrien.

You wanted to let him know that he was the only one for you, and that you wouldn't change your mind anytime soon, or ever. Raising your arm, you took his chin and made him look at you, and with your eyes fixed on his grey and blue orbs, you mouthed the syllables so that only the two of you could understand:

'Dai'

'Su'

'Ki'

When you saw a blush on his cheeks, your cheeks turned red too. You were still not used to saying those words, so it was embarrassing. However, even more embarrassing was finding out that all of your friends were witnessing the scene with flushed faces.