24. The end of the sports festival

The match started as I speeded my way towards Bakugou but he immediately fired explotions to keep me away. I coughed from all the smoke and I didn't see him jumping from above. I barely dodged it and when he landed, the floor was destroyed from the huge blast. I sweatdropped imagining what would have been of me if I hadn't gotten out of the way in time. 

"I didn't forget all the things you did to me stupid extra." He smirked as he sparked some explotions in his hands to seem intimidating. He then flew to me, punching me in the gut along with an explotion. He kept flashing explotions and I couldn't keep up with his speed. All I did was get battered by him until I finally managed to stop him when he fell and I cleaned some blood off my mouth with the back of my palm.

I won't win at this rate. What in the world am I supposed to do against him?

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted when out of nowhere he put his palm on my face. "BASTARD, DON'T GET DISTRACTED!" I got burried on the floor from the powerful blast, almost knocking me away. My vision was blurried and pain flooded my body everytime I coughed, which was a lot.

When he got near me again I assumed that it was over for me. But then I thought that I can't end it like this, with me doing nothing. It would be pathetic. So I slowly got up, wincing and grunting in pain, and thankfullt he was nice enough to wait for me to stand up.

I coughed for the last time before opening my mouth to talk. "Payback time, idiot." I said grinning when I made his pants fall and his red All Might's boxers were shown. "Oh my, those are some cute boxers" I barely managed to stiffle a laugh, and his face was twitching from anger. "YOU'LL FUCKING PAY FOR THIS BITCHHH!!! DIEEEE!!!!" Welp, it was worth it. At least if I died pathetically I wouldn't be the only one embarrased.

At the speed of light he was once again in front of me and several explotions were directed at me and I instinctly covered myself with my arms while he kept pushing me. When I became aware of the situation, I knocked him to the side with the wind but he quickly regained his ballance and he was once again flying toward me.

Think (Y/N), think!! In that second I ran to him and before he could swing his arm, I slided on the floor and got behind him, kicking him in the back. It wasn't enough to make him fall but with my quirk he did, and without delay I grabbed one of his arm and locked it, and put my knee on his back to immobilize him. I was so distracted thinking that I've won the match that I didn't notice he lifted his other arm and immediately sent me flying away with a powerful explotion.

I coughed as I stood up, my head beginning to ache as all the smoke I breathed throughout the battle was beginning to get to me. But as the smoke dissipated I panicked when he was nowhere to be seen. I hurriedly turned back and saw him standing with his palms together, something starting to sparkle between them. 

"STUN GRENADE!"

All I saw was light and my eardrums felt like exploding until I couldn't hear anything anymore. I felt like my body was burning and being torn to pieces. Suddenly I couldn't breath when I impacted against something. I assumed I had collided against the wall and my consciousness quickly slipped away, everything turning black.

.

.

.

"(Y/N)... (Y/N)!!" I woke up from the sharp pain I felt from the noise around me. I went on a coughing rampage, and everytime I did it felt like razors were cutting my throat from it's dryness. My head was throbbing and I closed my eyes as everything around me was spinning. "Sorry to wake you up, but the tournament ended. You have to go outside to stand on the podium." When I felt a little better, but still with a migraine, I opened my eyes and saw Ochako, Tsuyu and Deku. Then I noticed that my body was pretty battered and bandaged up, my head included. I sighed and tried to get up, only to falter as I felt dizzy. "Careful, Recovery Girl used up all your strenght to recover your injuries. It has only been half an hour since then."

"What...? What happened?" I asked with a hoarse voice, not being able to recall how I got here. "You pissed off Bakugou, he sent you flying to the wall with a huge explotion and he won, kero." Tsuyu-chan answered and I laughed a little remembering his All Might's boxers, but I instantly regretted it when I was in a coughing fit again, making my head ache even more.

"And what about Shouto and Bakugou's match? Who won?" "Bakugou won and Todoroki..." I grew anxious as Deku stopped mid sentence. "What about him?" I asked impatiently and he got out of his daze. "Ah, um he got knocked unconscious too but don't worry, he's fine! He was here with us just a moment ago but left saying he needed to think." 

I sighed in relief and got up with the help of the girls. They supported me as we went outside and I was surprised to see Bakugou in beast mode, all chained up. "What the hell?" I asked arching my eyebrow and they only gave sweatdrops and sighs not knowing what to say. I rolled my eyes and saw Shouto washed in relief when he saw me. My heart thumped faster remembering what he did before, but soon the excitement faded when his smile did as well. He looked troubled and looked down to the floor.

After All Might gave us our medals, I approached him and asked what's wrong. "I... hesitated when I was about to use my left side. During my battle with Bakugou, I realized that I have something to resolve first before becoming my ideal hero. That something being my mother..."

I hummed understanding why he wanted to fix things with her before anything. "So, are you going to talk with her?"  "Yes, but I was hoping if you could help me." I instantly shot my head up to confirm if what I heard him say was right. He looked at me in the eyes expectantly and I nodded happily, after all, he was trusting me with this important matter. "You don't even have to ask, silly." I said chirply and he smiled .

After the sports festival ended, we were told that we didn't have school for the next few days.