10. USJ's attack

(Y/N)'s POV

This time, we'll be doing rescue training outside the school grounds. That's so cool!! We were prompted by Iida to form two lines so that getting on the bus would be more fluid. I was going to use this opportunity and ask Todoroki to seat with me so I could apologize and talk things out, when Mina put an arm around me. "Hey, (Y/N)! We didn't get to know each other that much, so wanna be seat buddies?" She was so eager that I couldn't say no to her "S-Sure".

In the end Iida's attempt was in vain as the seats were arranged in a different manner. After a while we all turned out attention to Deku and Tsuyu-chan's conversation. She had remarked that Izuku's quirk resembled that of All Might's. I was wondering about that too for a while and it seemed to have piqued Todoroki's interest too. The freckled boy seemed flustered until Kirishima interrupted "Wait a minute Tsuyu-chan. All Might doesn't hurt himself like Deku does" Well, he has a point, but for some reason Deku was relieved to hear that. Hm, suspicious.

"Speaking of quirks, what's exactly your quirk (Y/N)? We didn't really get to see it since, uh, well, THAT happened" Mina said while glancing at Todoroki's way and giggles were heard 'Ohgodcanwepleasejustforgetaboutitalready'. "Is it wind perhaps?" I sighed in relief as they seemed to have gotten over the kiss incident. "N-Not at all. My quirk is called Bad Luck. Basically I just make something that could be considered missoportune happen to the person I want." They all mouthed an 'oh' in unison. "Heh, well it must have been REALLY UNLUCKY to have kissed the flower boy of the class" Mina snickered as she elbowed me teasingly, now my face was flushed as red as a tomato. Gahhh I swear I'll someday get my revenge on her.

"Well, if we are talking about Todoroki, he sure has a strong and flashy quirk, along with Bakugou." That was indeed true. Ever since I saw their quirks it made me wonder if we were even on the same class. Aw heck, I'm getting depressed now.

"But Bakugou gets angered easily so he won't be popular at all" "WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU BITCH?! DO YOU WANNA FIGHT??!!" I was laughing real hard at Tsuyu-chan's remark. And it seems she had done it on purpose as she was now smiling at me relieved. Aww, I love her!

This was the first time I have ever felt like this. It was so much fun to have leisure time with friends on a trip. I was finally part of a group and it felt nice. For the first time in a while I gave a genuine smile.

"Shut up, we have arrived"

.

.

.

We were greeted by someone in a space suit "I've been waiting for you all"

"It's the spatial hero, Thirteen!" Everyone let out thrilled gasps, it was a new hero we were meeting after all. "Now before starting, let me tell one or two things, three... four... five.. six..." Oh my gosh, he keeps on increasing them.

"I'm sure you know my quirk, Black Hole, can absorb anything and turn it to dust." "You use your quirk to save tons of people, right?" Deku said excitedly. "Correct, but it is also a power that can easily kill" I flinched. "I'm sure some of you have quirks like that, right?"

I broke out in a cold sweat, my body trembling. I couldn't hear anything after that. I've gone through it first handedly after all. I had killed.

I was startled when I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. It was Todoroki, that was unexpected. He looked at me concerned and tried to say something when out of nowhere a black portal appeared. "Stay together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the kids!" Aizawa cried out.

Evil looking people started to come out of the warp, more and more appearing by the second. There were hundreds right now! "What's this? Is this like the entrance exam where we have to fight immediately?" Kirishima asked. "Don't move! These are... real villains"

I tensed up upon hearing that, and it clearly affected Todoroki too as his grip on my shoulder became tighter. A man of the same material as the portal, who apparently was responsible of all these villains appearing, was now talking to us.

"According to the information we received, All Might was supposedly going to be in this class". "So the trespassing of the other day was their work" Aizawa mumbled.

"Where is he..." A man with a hand on his face began to speak. Something about him made me feel the chills. "We had gone through all this trouble to bring this crowd... All Might, symbol of peace... I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'd come if we killed some of his students?"