8. Unfortunate events

(Y/N)'s POV

After having bought a Bible and a Rosary, I was on my way home.

I couldn's stop thinking about that accidental kiss with Todoroki. Worst of all was that everyone saw that damn kiss, even All Might arghhh!!! My father must have noticed my distress as he looked at me concerned.

"Are you alright? What happened?"

"N-N-Nothing. W-What do you mean by that, hehehe..?" I began to sweat while fiddling nervously with my fingers.

"(Y/N).... You know you can tell me anything you want, from your troubles to your worries. I'm here for you..." My heart clenched upon hearing his pained tone. It always broke my heart whenever he did this.

"Yeah, I know that... It's just.. Sorry" With that, I ran to my room closing the door behind me. I rested my back to the door and slid down til I hit the floor. I shivered from the harsh coldness.

One by one, tears began to stream down my cheeks, which I didn't bother to dry. Fuku jumped from my bed and sat beside me, his meowing accompanying my muffled cries.

He doesn't deserve this

I don't deserve him.

By now, more streams of tears fell down. I was now clenching my chest with my hands as it was painful to remember..

"I'm sorry"

.

.

.

Morning came over and I was heading to school, which I struggled as masses of reporters swung over me and bombarded me with questions about All Might. I panicked as I didn't want to hurt anyone but couldn't find a way to get out until I felt someone push me. I threw a glare at said someone.

"Hey bitch! Get outta my way!" Really, did he have to say it THAT way? I rolled my eyes. "Hey come on, follow us while there's still a path" Kirishima said with a grin. It was then when I noticed that the ash blonde male has made a path for us when he pushed all the reporters aside. "Wow, he sure can be nice sometimes, though his methods are quite questionable" I said with an arched brow at the last word "I know, he's so manly". Oh, there it was, those oh so innocent eyes of him, like a puppy that admires his.. his master? So.. SO PURE!

Fortunately, everyone made it past the gates and we began our classes. I tried as hard as I could to ignore the boy who sat beside me, after all I did not have the courage to face him yet. If digging a hole was possible, I would so do it.

When Aizawa-sensei told us what we were going to do for the day, we were all bewildered when we found out it was a normal school-like activity: the class president election! Everyone raised their hands and voices as high as they could to be the chosen one, except for me, Todoroki and a couple of students. I didn't feel like going through all that hazzle and there were plenty of volunteers. The class was a chaos until Iida-kun proposed settling the matter with votes, though it was obvious he was the one that wanted to be elected the most.

I didn't really know who to vote, so I just voted for Iida to make him content. It was futile though, seeing as Deku and Momo had the most votes. But in the end, he was happy and grateful after I told him that I had voted for him during lunch with the others.

However, our happy chat was shortlived as the school siren went off, meaning that someone had infiltrated the school grounds. The school was in a state of panic, everything was chaotic. I lost my friends whom were swept away by the large crowd of panicked people.

Lucky for me, amidst the huge crowd, I had found a small empty supply room and scurried in there.

Unlucky for me, Todoroki was there as well.

'Um, I think the crowd was lovely. I'll just turn around and join'- A warm hand grabbed my wrist with a firm grasp, preventing me from leaving the room. Welp, by now I guess I should just embrace the wretched fate the cruel world has given to me because something tells me this will keep on happening. A lot.

"Going out right now is just idiotic. Just stay here."