❀ RIP, Mineta ❀

"AHHHHHHH!!!"

I screamed along with a certain shorty as we went flying, but our screams were not for the same reason...

Flashback:

We were waiting for our teacher to tell us our groups and who we would be fighting for our practical exams.

"Sero, Mineta, (L/N). You'll be fighting Midnight."

Damnitdamnitdamnit!! Of all people here, I'm paired with Mineta?!

....Come on (Y/N), it can't be that bad. It's an exam, surely he won't try anything strange, right?

I suddenly felt something clinging onto my leg, and looking for the source of it, I saw Mineta hugging me while throwing a disgusting grin to me. "It's a pleasure to be with you" He said while rubbing my leg and winking. At this point I was screeching internally. I just wanted him off of me and accidentally used too much force and threw him like a kilometer away from us.

Wow I have never thrown something that far.

After twenty minutes he was back with us and we took off to our battleground. When we reached our destination, the exam began immediately. We walked cautiously trying to pinpoint where the exit was and where Midnight would be.

Our plan was to use our numbers to our advantage: me and Sero would distract Midnight while Mineta escaped, a really simple plan. But as of now, the place was far too quiet to our liking..

We stopped and analized our surroundings waiting for Midnight to appear. After she came from behind us launching a surprise attack, Sero reacted quickly and taped me and Mineta together. "What the-?" This wasn't the plan! What is he doing?!

Before Midnight used her quirk on us, Sero sent us flying away to the other side of the arena.

End of flashback

As we were taped together, Mineta used the opportunity to bury his face on my chest and grope them.

"AHHHHHH STOP IT!!!" "AHHHHHH BOOBS!!!"

When we landed, I managed to get out of the tapes and I immediately punched him. If I could I would knock him out but, as much as I wanted to, I needed him to pass the exam.

"Mineta, listen. Our best chance right now would be to escape together, but since she is guarding the exit we'll need to lure her to the other side so that her scent won't reach us. But the problem is, how will we keep her there?" "Uh, I could trap her with my balls."

I looked at him disgusted "Could you stop? It's not time to be a freaking pervert!"  "No, I'm talking about my quirk... But I could also stop her with my real b-" I punched him harder before he could finish his sentence. "Okay, then. I'll distract her creating an opening for you and you'll do a surprise attack."

When we saw Midnight, we quickly got away from her and ran to the back. To not make her suspicious of us, I randomly made her trip and pushed her back to slow her down. When we deemed it was far enough, we hided behind a rock and I put on Sero's tape so as to not breath Midnight's scent.

I got out and confronted Midnight. "Hoho, so you put on tape to not breath. I wonder how long will you last like that?" She smiled sadistically and flipped her whip to where I was. I quickly jumped with my tail and did a flip mid air to kick her head, but she tangled her whip to my leg. Before she could throw me to the ground, I made her trip on herself and I landed on her waist. I grabbed her wrists so that she wouldn't move.

"I-Is this YURI??" I could hear Mineta gasp and pant like a pervert while having a nosebleed. "IGEDAAA!!!" I yelled angrily his name and it came out like that since my voice was muffled by the tape on my mouth. He reacted, but before he could do anything, Midnight pushed me out of her and flipped her whip at Mineta. I made her aim miss and grabbed her ankle so she fell. At that moment, I used my quirk to erase hers and took the tape off my mouth. "NOW!!"

While she was surprised, Mineta threw a rain of balls and trapped her to the ground. I finally took a long needed breath and got up, quickly leaving Midnight behind before her quirk worked again.  

I grabbed the soundly sleeping Sero and put his arm over my shoulders. We then walked over to the exit, with Mineta hugging my leg, and finally passed the exam.

This time, I didn't hold out and knocked Mineta out, while I punched Sero waking him up only to be knocked out again. Idiots.

No one's POV

Meanwhile people were observing (Y/N), Sero and Mineta's fight through the screens.

"Hey guys, don't you smell something burning here?" Deku asked. "Yeah, it's also hotter all of a sudden" Ochako answered and everyone in the room nodded.

They all turned their heads to discover Shouto's left side engulfed in flames. He was crossing his arms as he saw what was happening on (Y/N)'s fight. Although he was expressionless, it was obvious for all of them that he was raging on the inside.

"Yo, Todoroki... Your Endeavour side is showing a little bit..." Kirishima pointed out.

'Mineta... I'm going to kill him.'  Shouto thought to himself as his flames intensified. They all instantly backed away and hugged each other for dear life in the corner when they felt his murderous aura and prayed for Mineta's wellbeing in the afterlife.

.

.

.

After the exams finished, the students were heading to their homes. You and Shouto were going to walk together as usual, until he stopped remembering he had something to do before leaving.

"(Y/N), wait for a bit. I forgot something on the classroom" "Really? That's strange coming from you. Alright, be fast or else I'll leave you" you said teasing while sticking your tongue out.

As he walked to the classroom, he could hear the voice of his target coming from inside.

"Man, this is my luckiest day! I passed the exam, seen real life yuri, and what's best, I even got to touch (Y/N)'s boo-"

Before Mineta could finish, Shouto froze him and waited for a good thirty seconds before defrosting him.... but not completely.

After that, he left nonchantantly feeling satisfied and reunited with (Y/N) again.

.

.

.

"If you are wondering about Mineta, her mother called saying he's staying at home because he came with a cold." Aizawa told. "A cold? When summer is just around the corner? How is that even possible?" Sero asked and the teacher shrugged his shoulders unbothered.

Suddenly, some of your classmates turned their heads towards Shouto with a 'really?'  look. You pondered what was that all about.

"Why are they looking at you like that?" you asked.

"I don't know..." he answered looking away from you and scratching his neck.

'Have I missed on something?' you thought to yourself.

_____________________

Extra

"T-T-Todo-r-roki, y-you'lll s-see-e!" Mineta said covered in layers of sheets with chattering teeth.