15. Cold soba

We were back to attenting classes like normal, but the atmosphere just didn't feel right. Tsuyu-chan wasn't wrong: if it weren't for Ochako I too would be hung up on what happened at USJ like the rest of the class. 

"WHAT ARE YOU SO UPTIGHT ABOUT FREAKING EXTRAS!!" Sigh, he was yelling at Kirishima and Kaminari again. He must have wanted to lift their spirits but, really, his ways are quite questionable...

Suddenly, an idea popped my mind and I smirked.

"Hey hedgehog! Come here, I have something to give you" "HUHH?? WHAT IS IT BITCH" Yes! I have succesfully taken the attention of everyone in the class and the explosive boy. He was giving me a death glare as he came to where I was located. "Just be careful on where you're stepp-. Guess I was too late"

Oh boy, I should have prepared a camera for this. He slipped on the banana peel I made appear with my quirk and I swear I haven't ever seen a fall much funnier than his. "WHAT THE HELL?? THE FUCK IS A BANANA PEEL DOING HERE??!!"

I was pleased when everyone was laughing their hearts out at the skit that has just happened. "Tch" And I guess he was somehow placated when the tense atmosphere dissapeared from the class as he didn't say anything more after that and returned to his seat. Hehe, underneath that tough appearence he is a good person.

"All right, listen!! It's time for this morning's homeroom period. Take your seats, everyone!" Iida said energetically "We are in our seats, you're the one who's not." said Sero. "You are right...! I'M SORRY EVERYONE" He bowed embarrased and went back to his seat.

"Mornin'" We all turned our heads in shock when we saw a mummy enter the class. Another villain?! "AIZAWA-SENSEI, YOU ARE ALREADY BACK??" Ohhh, it's him... I'm glad I didn't say that out loud haha.. "Shouldn't you be resting?"

"Don't concern yourselves over me. After all, the battle hasn't ended for you yet." W-WHAT? DOES HE MEAN..? "UA's sports festival is approaching, boys and girls." Hell yeah!!!! I always watched the sports festival with mom and dad, well before things happened, and I am sooo excited to be a part of it!!

"The country's top heroes are sure to be watching the festival, because they will be scouting for us." Momo said. "Yes, that's right. Remember, time is limited. If you get noticed by a pro, that gives you more chances for a brighter future. If you aim to be a hero, this is an event you can't overlook."

.

.

.

"Deku... Iida.... Let's crush it, the sports festival." "Whoa your face, Uraraka! Your face!" "What's up with her? Uraraka's being, kinda, not Uraraka"

Heh, poor guys they have never seen her like that. Lucky me I've grown accustomed to h-.

"Why are you trembling, (Y/N)?" I didn't realize I was tearing up "Uh-uhhh... S-shut up. You now know why I have nightmares at night, it's because of her!!"  Tsuyu-chan and Mina conforted me while I cried traumatized.

"Whatever. Guys!!!! I'm gonna go for it!" Uraraka yelled with her fist pumped up to the sky.

"Ohhh! There you are, Midoriya shounen! Would you care to... eat your rice with me?" Uh.... What?

After All Might asked Deku that strange favor they left together and the rest of us headed to the school cafeteria. "Do you know why All Might was acting like a teenage girl?" I asked them and Iida responded "I heard he jumped in to save All Might when he was attacked. And also, his quirk is a lot like All Might's, so he must have taken an interest in him" "Oh, okay"

I noticed Todoroki was eyeing us, and I smiled at him. "Todoroki! Want to eat with us?" "Okay"

I got my (f/food) whilst the others got theirs and we all sat on a large empty table. We were eating when Iida remarked something. "Todoroki-san. I can see that you eat cold soba everyday. That's amazing. You must know that cold soba has lots of nutritional benefits and it is a good source of magnanese and Thiamin. It must not be easy to stick to a strict diet, and I applaud you for that." Wow, does he really eat cold soba everyday because it's good for him?

"I just like cold soba." Todoroki said as he casually slurped a spoonful of noodles.

Iida remained still, his glasses reflecting the lights, and he adjusted it's frame with two fingers. "I see, you can actually eat something everyday because you like it very much. I apologize for making my own assumptions."

I didn't know why, but I couldn't help but burst out laughing by what just happened and soon everyone in the table joined me. Todoroki looked so confused but continued to eat his favorite cold soba nonetheless. He was such a dork!

"Hey Todoroki, I was wondering if we could call you by your name?" I asked when I calmed down and everyone eyed me surprised. "I mean, we are friends... right?" I said with hesitation. He joined us yesterday and had our fun but I didn't know if we were friendly enough to be on a first name basis already...

"Um... you know, Todoroki sounds too formal and..." I was playing with my fingers now, not knowing what more to say. "Sure, I don't mind".

I couldn't believe. He actually said yes! Slowly but surely, at his own pace, he was opening up to us and it made me happy. "Okay, Shouto!" I smiled at him.

After we finished eating, Ochako got close to me and whispered. "(Y/N)~" Oh god no, please "Has anything happened between the two of you yesterday~?" She was smiling with her eyes closed and head tilted. That was bad. "N-Nothing really." "You sure~~?"

Sigh "Ochako, I don't know why you are so intent on getting us together, but I don't feel that way about him. We just recently got to be friends and we barely know each other. So I would appreciate if you stopped this." "Hmph, sure, but I wonder how long will it be before you go back on your words." Did she just pull her tongue at me?

I rolled my eyes. Whatever, I won't fall for him.

_______________
(A/N): I'm sorry for not updating yesterday but I've been busier these days, so from now on I'll start updating every 2 to 3 days if possible.

Sorry and thanks for the support you are giving to the story!! ^^