❀ A pink promise ❀

Today was our seven year anniversary since we've been dating, and we were going out to eat to the highly acclaimed restaurant, All Blue.

We've been wanting to go to eat somewhere different for a while now, and he suggested going there for our celebration. I obviously knew about it since All Blue was known to serve the most exquisite food on Japan. People would line up for hours just to get a table, and I don't even want to mention the prices.

However, since we were already renown heroes, Shouto most of all, it would be easy to get a seat. Though I feel a little bad for using our titles for such things..

I was reluctanct at first because of that and knowing damn well all my wage will be gone, but I acceded to go. I mean, why not? It doesn't hurt to go to a fancy restaurant once in a while and it would be a lie if I said I didn't want to taste the food they served.

And thus, I prepared myself for our extravagant date.

I wore an outfit appropiate for the ocassion and lightly put on some make-up. Lastly I did my hair and I was up to go when the bell rang. I opened the door to see a well-dressed Shouto. He had a nice suit on and fixed his hair up, and I must say he looked gorgeous.

Once there, we ordered our food and while waiting for it, I noticed all the looks that were on Shouto. Honestly, I don't blame them. If he was a flower boy seven years ago, then he's a dreamboat now.

Of course I know he is much more than his looks, but I'm secretly proud to have someone like him as my lover. He's not only handsome but he's kind, a dork at times, caring, and he became one of the top heroes in just a year after graduating UA. He's just that admirable, and there are times when I wonder if I'm enough for him..

Well, those thoughts disappeared from my mind as soon as our food was served. As I took the first bite, I felt an explotion of flavours dancing on my mouth. No wonder the rumours about this place; it was heavenly good!

Sadly all good things come to an end. I have finished my plate in an instant because of how good it was, but I was surprised to have it replaced with another delicious looking plate.

Resisting the urge to dig on the dessert, I called the waiter, "Excuse me, we didn't order this."

When I looked at him, I was quite taken aback for a second. He had blonde hair and a stubble, but what shocked me was his spiral shaped eyebrows, and that literal hearts were popping out from his eyes.

"Oh I know, lovely. It's just that I saw you eating so happily and I Had to give you a second plate. It's on the house so don't worry." He said while clasping his hands and smoke coming out of his nose.

"Wow, thank you, that's so nice of you!" I said and I began digging on the dessert happily again, but stopped when he squealed and twirled around.

Um.. okay, what was that?

"Anytime for a beauty like you" and with that he took my hand and kissed the back of it.

I blushed for a moment being flustered at the sudden action, and we both turned our attention to Shouto when he coughed loudly.

"Thank you for the treat. You can go now; I believe you should be quite busy running this place, right?"

Oh boy.

He was being polite but I knew that look, and I tensed up hoping this man could take the hint, which he didn't.

"Mmm it's okay, there's always time to admire a beautiful mademoiselle like her" the curly eyebrows said not letting go of my hand, totally ignoring Shouto.

Oh boy, oh boy.

I pulled out my hand from his grip wanting to avoid any kind of conflict, but it seems that it was already too late as Shouto was already killing him with his glare. Thankfully, a ginger haired woman came out to save the day.