Chapter 8 Moment

It's about time.

Mate should be here any minute.

Hayden's POV

This is it.

I have made my way to that area and I spotted mate crossing her arms and looking at the sky.

"Hey."

She turned her head to look at me.

"Hi."

"So...What did you wanna show me?"

"You're my mate correct?"

"Yeah?"

"Then you should know."

"About what?"

"You are elemental."

I widened my eyes. How did she know?

"H-how did you know?!"

"Because I'm the other one."

Say What?

Long ago, two wolves bonded with each other. Their love was strong, unbreakable. But then, one was separated from the other. Devils broke them apart, taking the female into their wing and brainwashing her. Many years came and she had the mindset to kill her love. On the battle field, both challenged each other, but only one survived. The other killed itself, in order to be reunited with its loved one. No one knew who died first, so that remained a mystery. Devils still roam across, in search for the girl. While they were still together, the two have secretly passed their power to another couple, in hopes they can defeat the devils. Years have passed, couples with that power are passed down from every generation, yet, none defeated the devils.

"So- you're- elemental- how?!"

"We are the couple mate. You should have figured that out."

Man, I'm an idiot.

"Then, what's your name?"

"Is it really that important?"

"Of course. I don't want to be stuck calling you mate forever." I said with a 'duh' tone.

And she laughed.

For the first time she arrived, she smiled and laughed.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" She kept giggling.

"You laughed."

"Excuse me?"

"This is the first time you laughed since you arrived."

"It will be my last, mate."

No it won't. I want to see that smile every day. And i want it to be because of me.

"For now."

"Then, tell me yours."

"Hayden. Hayden Zane Blackwood."

"What a beautiful name."She complimented.

"Thank you. And yours?" I chuckled.

"It's- "

"Yo man! I've been looking all over for you! Where have you- Oh damn. Sexy girl alert!" A guy came running towards us.

"Shut it Isaac." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, but she's such a hot chick." He flirted.

___________POV

I looked down.