Chapter 18 Mission

"Bring Harper to me and 10 million dollars goes to your account. Bring him alive." The leader said once again before hanging up.

I ended the call and smashed the phone and threw it in the bin.

And now, I go to Farway Hotel.

I wore a black tight dress with some beige pumps. I wore my headpiece to connect with my partner and new close friend, Dylan. We met while I was in a mission. He's a techno guy and he volunteered to help me with my missions. He is like a behind-the-scenes guy. Yes he's a human, but he knows i'm a werewolf. I'm really happy to have kmet Dylan, he's like a brother I've never had...

"Dylan, any progress?"

"I have disabled the security cameras so you can go in. Hurry. I think they'll start to notice something in about...5 min? I need to reactivate them soon."

"Copy."

I dusted my dress off and took a deep breath.

Let's do this one more time Kyra.

Let's go.

I went in and saw two guards watching over the backdoor. I went behind them and knocked them out in two hits on their pressure points.

They were knocked out cold.

And i used their pass and got into the building.

"You realise your name is in the list right? You can get in no problem."

"I wanted to a dramatic entrance." I responded to Dylan.

"God. Someone's gonna find out ya know."

"I'm in the guest list. Who'll suspect." I said briefly.

"Jesus that's a very risky move Annabel."

"Meh." I shrugged.

As I kept hearing Dylan's nagging and warnings, I finally reached the main hall. I pushed open the huge golden doors, god it feels I'm at the gates of hell.

As soon as I stepped in, I could see so many eyes on me.

Despite my simple black dress, the appearance and confidence that accompanied the dress attracted all the attention

Despite my simple black dress, the appearance and confidence that accompanied the dress attracted all the attention. I pretended not to notice the glares from the ladies and the whistles from the gentlemen.

"Watch out the k-weeeen is here bitches!!!!!" Dylan yelled through the little ear microphone.

"Jesus do you have to say that everytime?"

"She a queen. Somebody come g-et h-er." He continued.

I sighed and continued walking casually and went to the bar for some drinks. The auction doesn't start for 30 more minutes. So I have some time to enjoy some free wine.