Chapter 10 Misunderstood

There you go! Chapter 10 is out!!! Thanks to a really loving comment, I got the motivation to write this chapter! My main focus would most likely be this one. So.. Yeah! Enjoy my lovelies!
~Sherri

1 month, 2 weeks and 3 days has past since we last spoke.

We didn't know what to say to each other. So many times did we pass by each other, but we never spoke a word. Yet every time we saw one another, there was always that small hope, that one would speak to the other.

But that hope was always lost.

Dear Diary/Notebook,

How've you been? Exactly 1 month, 2 weeks and 3 days have passed since mate has spoken to me. It has been unbearable. Everytime we saw one another, I hoped that he would at least speak to me. Whenever I saw him, his expression keeps getting worse. He had dark circles under his eyes, pale face and dry lips. It pained me to see him like this. But what could I do about it? I so badly want to tell him everything. But one sentence could lead him one step closer to the enemy. There's just so little I could do for him. But still, I hope this 'fued' would end soon. Because I don't know how much longer I could endure. But anyway, thanks for listening to me.

Goodnight.

Love,

Yours Truly.

I closed my diary and smiled ever so slightly.

I clutched onto my diary as I buried my face between my legs, letting the little tears flow.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hello? Hellooooo??"

I blinked my eyes when i heard someone talking.

"Oh good! You're awake!"

Was that Diana?

"D-diana?"

"What? No! It's Hayden!"

What.

"Nah. Just kidding! It's me, Diana." She joked.

Oh thank God.

"I just came to tell you breakfast is ready."

"Hey Diana, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Certainly!"

She sat on my bed and I took a deep breath before speaking.

"I want to end this." I went straight to the point.

"What!"

"I can't take it anymore Diana, you have to under-"

"You're leaving?!" She interrupted.

What?!

"What?!" A voice from behind said.

I looked over to see mate looking furious.

He glared at me for one second before slamming the door behind him.

"Diana!"

"What! You were about to leave! How else do you think he was gonna react?!"

"I didn't say I was gonna leave." I sighed.

"You said you wanted to end this!"

"End this fight Diana. I wanted to ask you what I could say to mate. I wasn't gonna leave." I said with a 'duh' tone.