Chapter 24 Truth

Mate handed me a bottle of water.

"Thank you."

He didn't say anything. Just smile and sat beside me in his office and sighed.

"Mate I-"

And he caught me by surprise as he kissed me. My eyes were wide open but I took no movement to resist. I had forgotten these lips were supposed to be reserved for my mate and my mate only. How many men have kissed these lips? My lips were no longer pure. It was impure the moment I made my first seduction mission a success.

I had forgotten how soft and warm his lips were. It's the best taste and feeling you would want on your lips.

And before I knew it, he let go. But I quickly captured his lips again. I needed more. I needed more taste, because I never know when can I enjoy a moment like this again. One touch was addicting enough.

Mate's hands wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer to him. Just when I thought we couldn't be any more closer, he wrapped me tighter till I felt his hard chest pressed on my body.

"Look how bold you've become." He said when we parted.

I couldn't help but blush.

"How many men has touched these lips."

Wait what-

"Such a naughty girl."

Stop. I'm feeling guilty enough.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I'm sorry." I said louder.

"Afraid you have to speak up."

"I'm sorry."

"Ahh, louder than that."

"I'm sorry."

"Maybe a bit louder."

"I'm sorry!"

"Why?"

"Because I allowed others to kiss me."

"And who were you suppose to reserve these lips for?"

"You..."

"Don't ever forget that love." He pecked me on the cheek.

I hugged him. He is too good to be true.

"Mate, tell me. It wasn't you who grabbed me and pinned me down in New York City right?"

"No. It wasn't."

His grip was tighter.

"Alright. I believe you."

I give up mistrusting him.

Then that person must be him.

"Mate, can you tell me about your family?" I let go and looked him straight in the eye.

He cocked his head to one side in confusion.

"Why all of the sudden?"

"I just..never knew before."

"Well, my family basically consists of my parents who died 10 years ago and Diana. Relatives were unknown to me."

"You're lying." I immediately said.

"Huh?"

"You aren't telling me everything."

"Of course I am."

"Stop lying to me mate. Please. "

Just tell me that, and I am able to tell you my full story.