END

Yes readers, this is the end of Black Luna, just as how I imagine it. But hey, Black Luna fits this story doesn't it? Black means dark, not good, bad things will happen vibe? And she's a Luna, so...fits!

I think you will exclaim and say "Huh?! Over already?! So this means...." And a question after that.

So I'll answer some questions which I think you'll be wondering.

1. So this is the ending?!

Yes. It is.

2. Did Annabel really die?

She did. She gave herself to the devils. The devil had tricked her and said Hayden will be happy if she gone. *If u think she is weak, try doing it to yourself. If someone tells you someone you love is better off without you, how would you feel or act?*

3. So Blood Moon Pack is only led by Hayden?

Yep. Annabel is no more.

4. What happened to Hayden in the end?

Depressed. He loved her, but she's gone. And he returned to being the cold, ruthless alpha forever.

5. Who would lead the pack once he's gone?

Mmm, I also don't know. Probably Isaac?

6. Why no happy ending?

At first I wanted a happy ending, but I realized it would be a little similar to My Rouge Mate. And I wanted to experience a little change in the plot it the story. So I decided to do a sad tragic ending to end off the story at the last minute.

7. Diana?

Diana is the same. She still helps out with Hayden. I don't know if you ship Isaac with Diana but they are not mates. They're only childhood best friends. As for Diana's mate, aka Dylan, she found out he was a devil. Dylan is a demon as well who managed to get close to Annabel. So in reality, Dylan and Diana are not mates. He used a trick spell to make Diana think he is her mate.

8. Dylan?

He is a demon. After Annabel died, he disappeared and was never heard from again.

9. Jayden, Hayden's twin?

Well Jayden's King of the Rogues, and all he wanted was for the Queen to be dead. Of course he got the message that she had died on her own, so he didn't bother with that anymore. His goal was accomplished by itself ya know? However, Jayden and Hayden are still at war, and thus as life goes on, they'll try to defeat each other. Who won? Let time tell ;)

If any other questions, pls comment below. I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

And last time on Black Luna,

Thank you for reading Black Luna

and being with Annabel and

Hayden on their journey. I hope to

see you in my upcoming books

again.

Allios!

PLS FOLLOW ME TO GET AN UPDATE ON MY STORIES OR ANYTHING IMPORTANT I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM U GUYS OF.

[AFTER] 8/2/19

Guys, after hearing many comments, I'm sorta planning to write an after-chapter but dk if shld. If u would like it, pls comment it down. I have written a comment there so simply just click the "reply" button and tell me :)
if I see most would like me to, I'll do a chapter.
If not, forget it.
Thks so much!
And that chapter would be dedicated to all of u wonderful readers out there who said they loved my story 🤧

~Sherri ❤️

Fear him, not me is a brand new story. I hope you guys would give that book a chance as well :)