Chapter 17 A New Change

A/n Aight so this chapter, is gonna make readers very very confused. So Imma explain it clear first. Please know that this chapter is a transition. The Annabel you knew who was frail and timid, she'll be a more confident girl. yes it's kinda a spoiler but I really need to make sure you guys know this so people won't comment things like, "Why is she suddenly so brave? I thought she was weak?" or "How can she fight ?" or "Why did she suddenly change so much?" Or stuff like that. I needed a way to make Annabel stand out in this story as she is the mc, hence as most stories you'll find, our mc will have glow-up.

Aight that's all pls read on!!

Day 1

Dear Diary,
Today is the first day of my training "camp". I realized I wasn't physically trained. After one run around the empty territory which is about 1 kilometres I was already tired and couldn't move an inch. It was upsetting. But still, I still did the usual stretches before going hunting. The hunting...didn't really go well as planned. Many chances had slipped off my hands. So in the end I only killed 1 deer. And I managed to build a little home for me to at least sleep at ease.

Day 2
Dear Diary,
Today marks the second day of training. I got up early in the morning, earlier than the sun had risen. I again ran and I improved by 500m. Even though it did not increase by that much, but it's still an improvement right? My senses suddenly got sharper than yesterday and I managed to have 3 deer for dinner. I was so happy with my improvement! I also decided to go to a human city. I knew I needed money soon and I could not continuously eat deers. And yes, that also meant I have trespasses into an alpha's territory. Which was why I will be travelling territory to territory frequently. At the same time, killing humans. Right now I'm in an abandoned house. Tomorrow I will start looking for a job. So..wish me luck! Night!

Day 3
Dear Diary,
Well, I got a job. A...shameful job... A..stripper. That job was something I had "experienced" before. So I think I was good at pleasing men. I wasn't happy with the job but it seems it pays well. So today, I easily made $300. Amazing right? I only work Thursday and Friday. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday is for me to train my stamina. I'll tell u more tomorrow. Night!

Day 4
Dear Diary,
Already the 4th day and I have gotten a job and living off another alpha's territory. So many things can happen in simple 4 days am I right? Well, at the strip club I met Kim and Belle. They were both humans and they were wonderful people. They had invited me to dinner and I had said yes. That was my first real dinner in a while and I really enjoyed it. I had actually forgotten about mate for once. Completely. I think I'm able to adapt to this new lifestyle quite well. Maybe I'll just forget about the werewolf world and live as a human. It seems quite nice. Really nice.

Day 10
Dear Diary,
I'm officially a killer. I was pushed to an alley after knocking off work today. The men were really aggressive and Kyra was on edge. She over took and killed them. Even though I was in control of body once again, I felt.. nothing. I felt no emotions, just.. happiness. Pure bliss happiness that they're dead. It was terrifying yet electrifying. She didn't hesitate. She just killed them. Kyra has never been this confident before. Is it because she knows her human is.. it? I feel like killing more and the anticipation is building up. I can't take it anymore. The more I'm writing about my encounter, the more I wanna kill. So I'm gonna end here. Good night.

Day 20
Dear Diary,
50 humans. I have killed 50 humans in 10 days. Amazing or not? It was addicting. It had became a habit. A very bad habit. Imagine. 1 day, 10+ humans dies because of me. Haha! But I feel no regrets. My killing has improved drastically. I am precise, I know how I want them to die. I never  knew i had this kind of ability to kill. And it doesn't take long for people to notice people dying. I know. I know I'm nicknamed "Dark Killer". Posters have been put up that says people are dying because of Dark killer. Misbehave and he will kill you. He kills at night. Only at night. Beware. It was delightful that people fear me, just normal teenage girl. And as for a rogue, I decided to remain here. I have grown close to Kim and Belle. And I couldn't bare to leave them. Is this what you call true friends?

Day 35
Dear Diary,
1 month has passed by. And I can admit, I'm not myself anymore. I am worse. Way worse. "You are one badass girl!" My friends say. "It's like everyone is coming to club just for you!" They say. "You never let anyone double cross you!" They comment. "You're a fire that cannot be put out, girl!" They say. And I love it. I love the new me. And I guess I'm ready to leave the old me behind. A useless, powerless, weak girl has faded. A badass, daredevil, confident girl has arose from the ashes. But still, I do hope mate is doing alright..

Day 45
Dear Diary,
10 days have gone. And everything remains the same. Now, assassinators or gangs gives me a call to kill someone for them. And I'm getting richer. I'm sometimes required to travel the world to kill him/her. And its free! I'm finally tasting my dream life. Currently, I'm in London. So I'm in a hotel right now and boy is it fancy. So far, I've assassinated 15 humans in 10 days. Can u believe It? There's actually people out there who hate their own kind. I never really knew that. My killing must have shot over 100. Tomorrow Night, Ben Harper is target. He's a womanizer and tricks gang's money. He went disguised as a member for a gang and had tgr3atned all their money Bow the gang has revived and now wants revenge. Harper is a millionaire and according to my research, he is going for an auction tomorrow at Farway Hotel. So I'm gonna be there overnight. Police has never been able to catch him as well. He is well trained criminal if u ask me. So...we'll see tomorrow yeah? Nites!