Wake Up!

I felt arms wrap around me as I slept, my right arm cradling my head, my left on my belly.

"Annabelle...wake up..." I heard Matthew coo, but I didn't stir. I wanted to sleep.

He rubbed my belly. "Annabelle..."

I giggled softly, putting my head into my pillow. "Mmmmhmph." I mumbled.

"Sleepy?" I could sense his smile as he lifted my shirt, exposing my warm belly to the cold air as he delicately traced circles on my belly.

I giggled quietly, so he couldn't hear. "Yehehehes...leave me be!"

"But Annabelle! I'm boooooored!" He whined, spidering his fingers up my side experimentally. I kept still, but a giggle seeped through.

He gasped playfully. "Was that....a giggle I heard?" He smiled.

I faced him, a smile tugging at my lips. "No....you must be hearing things..."

He caressed my belly with soft tickles, being gentle all the while, then reaching up to count my ribs.

"Nehehehehahaha! Ahahahahahehe! Ehehehehehahaha!" I giggled, but didn't struggle. I'd let him have his fun.

"Aww, is little Annabelle ticklish?" He kissed my cheek as he dug into my belly.

"Hehehehehahahaha! AHAHAHAHA!"

"Hmm...you're not saying to stop, you're not struggling, and you're not trying to stop me. Are you allowing me to tickle you....or do you want to be tickled?" He wiggled his fingers softly over my belly.

I closed my eyes, one tear streaking through. "Bohohohoth?" I giggled.

"I'm sorry, what? Does Annabelle like to be tickled?" He blew a raspberry into my bellybutton.

"YEHEHEHEHES! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Eep!" He blew another. "HEHEHEHE! I'M UHUHUP!"

He smiled, kissing my lips tenderly. "Okay, baby girl."

My heart melted. He called me baby girl...my weakness. A rosy blush tinted my cheeks. He noticed this.

"Why you blushin'?" He pinched my cheeks softly.

I smiled warmly, and snuggled up next to him, as he put his arm around me. "You called me baby girl..." I mumbled into his arm.

"Sorry, what?" He tickled my side.

"EHEHEHEHE! You called mehehehe bahahaby girl!"

"Aww. You're so cute."

And even though he had tried to wake me up, I fell asleep in a ball, snuggled up to Matthew, my head on his shoulder, his arm around me, our fingers entwined.

-&-&-&-&-&-
"Aww, look at them." I heard my parents say, as a camera shuttered. I stayed asleep though, as I didn't want this moment to end.

"Think they're dating?" My mom asked my dad.

"I would say so," he replied. "Judging by how they are literally entwined."

It was true. While we had been sleeping, my legs had wrapped over his, I was now in his lap, hugging his neck as he laid a hand on my knee, and snuggled his head into my neck. It was like being caught in a snuggle spiderweb.

My mom put a blanket over us. It felt really nice, as the room was really cold. Then I heard the door shut behind them.

I opened my eyes and kissed Matthew on the cheek. He looked so peaceful and angelic when he slept. I wonder how I looked when I slept...

I looked around my room. My shades were open, letting the sunlight stream through, as the birds sung and flowers blossomed. We lived in a beautiful, quiet, little town that I'm sure anyone would fall in love with. I wonder if Matthew liked this town. I assumed he did, but I guess you never know until you ask. Especially Matthew...he was truly a mystery worth solving.

I had lived in this town since I was a baby. My parents had wanted to move, but I guess they never got around to it, so here we stayed. I didn't complain. I loved it here, and if I moved I'd be leaving my childhood, my friends, and my memories behind.

I closed my eyes, shaking my head. Geez, a tear was about to slip out of my eye. I wiped it away and leaned my head back on Matthew's shoulder.

Matthew's arm that was holding me close squeezed tighter, as he wiggled his fingers into my ribs.

"Nehehehehe! Mahahahatthew! Ahahahahaha!" I giggled, unable to hold in my laughter.

He opened his eyes and smiled at me, then reached for my feet. Shoot.

"Matthew....." I braced myself for the torture I was about to endure.

He wiggled his fingers up and down the center of my sole, and I exploded.

"NAHAHAHAT THERE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MAHAHAHATTHEW! EEK! NAHAT THE TOHOHOES!" I pounded my bedspread with my fist, shrieking and laughing.

"'Eek!'" He mocked me, chuckling as he watched my face grow bright red. "Be prepared, sister. No breaks this time. Full. Out. Torture." He traces circles on my heel with one hand, then used his other hand to tickle the back of my left knee.

"NAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHE! MAHAHAHATTHEW! NAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHRE!"

"Aww, Annabelle is ticklish! Coochie coochie coo!"

"NAHAHAT THE WORDS! PLEAHAHASE NOT THE WORHOHODS!" The teasing words made my tickling ten times worse. Coochie coochie coo was plain terrible.

"Haha." He scratched at the base of my toes, drawing a squeal out of me.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hehehehehe!" I was now in a state of cute and less intense laughter.

Then he did something unexpected. He licked from my heel all the way to the tops, fluctuating up and down.

"Hehehehehe! Tickles!" I bit my lip, clawing the duvet while trying to suppress some of the giggles.

"That's the point, silly!" He licked each toe individually, then sucked each and twirled his tongue around them.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EHEHEHEHE!"

He stopped tickling my feet, and moved up to my belly, lifting my shirt.

"What are you doi-ehehehehe......" I sighed and giggled softly as he licked my stomach, not missing an inch. He knew I liked this.

He licked in between my ribs, then around my navel.

"Ooooo......ehehehehe.....good, but tickles."

He then dug his fingers into my belly, causing me to arch my back and scream a squeal.

"EEEEEHAHAHA!"

I had fainted for a few minutes after releasing my squeal. My face was beet red, and I had gotten dizzy.

I woke up to smiling Matthew. "Hi, baby girl."

"Hey..." I said sleepily, smiling as I stroked his tummy.

"Hahahahahaha..." he chuckled as I tickled him gently.

"I love you."
"I love you too, Annabelle."

--
Author's Note: Hey y'all! I really wanted to include more tickling in this part, but there will be more in the future! PLEASE COMMENT! I need your guys' ideas for this story. If you didn't see my comment on To Be Or Not To Be, I will be thanking ANYONE and EVERYONE personally in a private message if they vote! I will also in return vote on your story! My goal is to get at least 5 votes. Please help me make this possible! AND PLEASE COMMENT❣