Squishies

I walk into my room, which is covered in squishies.

"MATTHEW!" I screamed.

He walked in. "What's up? ...Oh. Right. That."

I glared at him. "You better clean this up. I have nothing against squishies, but now my room is a mess."

My room was covered from wall to wall in squishies of all types; animals, food, etcetera.

"But they're so cute." He took one and made it blow a pretend kiss to me.

That did it.

"Ya know what?" I tackled Matthew on my bed, immediately whipping off his shoes and getting ready to tickle. One problem.

They stunk.
Badly.

"Oh my god! P.U.!" I coughed and made my way by the bedroom door. "Dude, go wash your feet!"

He smiled sheepishly and made his way to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I sighed and flopped on my bed, closing my eyes for a brief second...

                          -&-&-&-&-&
I feel hands crawling on my stomach, reaching my ribs and going back to my tummy again.

I opened my eyes and giggled. "Mahahahatthew, thahat tihihickles."

"That's the point, silly!" His fingers began wiggling faster. "Just waking you up."

How long had I slept? Long enough for Matthew to shower, apparently.

"Nehehehehehe! Ahahahahaha!" I giggled heartily, squirming a little.  Truth was, I didn't want it to end. But I still wanted a clean room. "Mahahahatthew!"

"Hmm?"

"Clehehehean uhuhp the squihihishies!"

"I already did!"

He stopped tickling me so I could sit up and look.

Oh, poop.
How long was I actually asleep?

The time was 1:42.
It was like 11 something last time I checked.
Poop.

"Haha. Now I get to tickle you!" He lunged towards me, plunging his hands into my armpits.

"NAHAHAHA! MATTHEW, PLEHEHEHEASE! ANYTHIHIHING BUT THAHAHAT!" I squirmed.

"Anything?" I heard a click.

Oh no.
Electric toothbrush.
My Death.

He traced the spinning device along my tummy.

"AHAHAHAHA! NOHOHO! NAHAHAT THE TOOHOHOHOTH BRUHUHUHSH!" I giggled, squealing and squirming. "PLEHEHEHEASE!"

"Ticklish, are we?" Matthew grinned, using his right hand to control the toothbrush, and using his left hand's fingers to tickle my ribs.

"YEHEHEHES! STAHAHAHAP!"

He stopped, much to my relief. "Thank you," I said, panting and giggling lightly.

"Don't mention it." He curled up next to me, and we fell asleep, arm-in-arm.

--
Hey guys.

I know it's short, but it's all I've had time for lately. Exams and projects are piling up, service hours are needed.....etc.

THANK YOU FOR 792 VIEWS! WE'RE ALMOST AT 800 IN ONLY A MONTH! THANK YOU!

Don't forget to vote and/or comment!

Xoxo, Ashley