Here Comes the Sun

Here comes the sun...
Doo doo doo doo
Here comes the sun, and I say
"It's alright..."

Little darling-

"ANNABELLE!"

"AHHHH!" I sat up too fast and hit my head on Matthew's. I then tried to comprehend the situation, trying to scoot farther away, and ended up flailing my arms all over the place and falling off the bed, head first.

I'm such a klutz. And now I probably gave Matthew a concussion.

"Are you alright-" I started.
"Are you okay-" He started.

I laughed nervously, searching for something to say. "I'm sorry..."

He opened his mouth to speak, but then my mind dawned on something.

"Wait a minute! Why the hell did you scream my name in the first place? You started all this crap!" I narrowed my eyes as he smirked sheepishly.

"I wanted you up." He said simply, as if screaming in someone's face-not to mention while they're sleeping- at seven in the morning is completely normal.

I stood up groggily, and placed my hands on my hips. "That's it?"

"...Yeah."

I glared at him, walking speedily out of my room and down the stairs. I wouldn't talk to him for the rest of the day. Or at least try not to.

I got out my Cocoa Puffs and milk. Then I mixed them together and WA-BAM. Cereal.

I know right. So intricate and challenging to make.

I sat down at the table and shoveled it into my mouth as Matthew came down the stairs.

"Okay fine, it was somewhat a prank as well," he sat down across from me. "Please don't ignore me."

His intensely blue eyes were glued on my hazel ones, and it almost made me feel guilty about ignoring him.

But that feeling subsided when I realized what he had actually done, and how this was what he deserved since he caused it in the first place.

"I'm sorryyyyyy." He tried, but I shook my head.

Sorry wasn't gonna cut it.

I picked up my bowl and headed to the kitchen, washing my bowl and spoon as he watched contently.

I felt arms wrap around my waist, but I shoved them away, giving him a Get-out-of-my-face-before-I-kill-you death glare.

He seemed to get the message and obliged, heading to the living room to watch TV.

I sat down and filed my nails, humming:

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it seems like years since its been here
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
"It's alright." 
                         -&-&-&-&-&-
I had joined Matthew in the living room, but sat on a different couch.

"Baby girl," he whined, walking over to the couch I was sitting on and hugging me. "Talk to me."

I tried not to laugh. It was funny how men could be so desperate at times without their little lady friend.

He started ticking my sides, and I jumped, pushing his hands away. But he continued nevertheless, and I gave in.

"Nahahahaha! Leave me alohohohne!" I giggled, trying to break out of his grasp.