Matthew's Revenge {Over Tedious Nothings}

"Hey, hey, hey...take it easy on me," I warned, pushing my hands against Matthew's chest. "I didn't even do anything."

He grinned deviously. "No, but you made a statement that is highly debatable."

"Yeah, so? You're gonna be a bully cause of it? Grow some tail feathers." I smiled teasingly, knowing it would annoy him.

He grabbed me and spun me around to that my back was facing him, digging his fingers into my belly. "You need to curb your tongue sometimes, mi amor."

"Nahahahahaha! Matthew, plehehehehease don't!"

"Oh, but why should I? You say sorry, tease me again, say sorry, tease me again.....over and over again! Never ending!" He nuzzled my neck whilst spidering his fingers along my ribcage.

"Ahahahahahahahaha! Plehehehehase!" I whipped my head around violently, his gentle nibbling on my neck now driving me insane. "I'm reheheheally sorrhehehehehe!"

"Why should I believe you?" He lessened his ticking, only lightly tracing circles on my tummy now. His blue eyes looked into my own hazel ones curiously, but there was also a teasing glint in them.

"Because youhohou lohohohove mehehehe, and I lohohohove you!"

Both Barney songs were now playing in my head.
Great.

"Okay fine. I love you." And he stopped, kissing my lips tenderly.

Barney is a dinosaur
From our imagination
And when he's tall
He's what we call
A dinosaur sensation

                            -&-&-&-&-&-
"Celebrate!"

"Oh, celebrate!" I chanted to one of my favorite songs. "We raise our voices and sing! Celebrate!"

"Shut up!" Matthew yelled.

"Oh, celebrate!"

I forgot the part after that, but hey, no one will notice, right?

I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?

I love you
You love me
We're best friends
Like friends should be
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?

--
Author's Note: Sorry for the super super super short chapter everyone! I didn't have much time due to my own festivities and such!

Hopefully the 2 chapters make up for it!

-Ashley