The End of All Beginnings

"Annabelle, I have to tell you something."

"Hmm?" As Matthew speaks, I flip through a National Geographic magazine.

"I'm leaving."

"What do you mean 'you're leaving'?" I put my magazine down and crossed my arms over another. "For the weekend?"

"No. Forever." He frowned and sat down next to me. "My father's sister decided to take me in. I have no choice to oblige, my parents signed away their legal parental rights and made her in charge."

I could feel tears ready to pour out from my tear ducts. "Have you told my parents?"

"Yes."

I took a deep breath.

"Look, I didn't tell you because I knew you would be really upset. I wanted a few more normal days while I packed.  I hope you'd understand. I'm leaving in an hour." He tried to reason.

"An hour? Matthew, this is ridiculous! So, what, we have to break up now?" Tears flowed out of my eyes by the second.

"Unfortunately, I think so." He looked down, picking at a piece of dirt under his nail. "Annabelle, I love you-"

"Forget it. Just tell me."

"Annabelle Green-" he stood up and turned his head around his shoulder to look at me from the corner of his eye. "I'm breaking up with you."

                         -&-&-&-&-&-

"Goodbye, Matthew. Send your family our love. We'll miss you." My parents hugged Matthew goodbye as he stood in the doorway, slipping on his coat.

I walked over to him. "Bye, Matthew. I'll never forget you."

"Me too, baby. Me too."

---
THE END

Author's Note: This chapter was pretty intense, huh? Short but intense.

I know I promised y'all at least 30 chapters, but honestly I have a bad case of writer's block and didn't know what else to write about.

I will mark this book as Completed. I plan to delete my other book, as it is not so popular, and maybe make a crush imagines book!

Stay tuned everyone! Crush imagine stories are something I've wanted to write about on Wattpad for a while now. Hopefully they turn out good, haha!

Please don't forget to comment ♡

I will be taking other book ideas and also imagines for the future book!

Love you all,
♡ Ashley ♡