Chapter Twenty Seven

I crash onto my bed, exhausted from all the planning. I insisted on Harry putting a clock in my room, and it reads 3:00 AM. I feel like I've been studying for finals. Right when the thought enters my head, I recall memories of Haille and me buying sodas and mountains of snacks then staying up all night studying. A smile takes over my lips, and I wonder what she's doing right now.

"What are you thinking?" Harry enters the room, shutting the door behind him, and I sit up.

"That I would like to sleep, so you should probably get to your room." 

"This is my room."

"We're not sharing a room, Harry. I'll just sleep on the couch." I stand and limp towards the door, but Harry blocks my path.

"I don't even sleep, so you should get the bed. I'll just keep looking over the plans."

"Why are you so nice to me?" I ask without realizing I'm asking it.

"Would you like me to be mean again?" He leans his back against the door and crosses his arms.

"No, I just would think since you're a demon-"

"Let's not talk about it."

"I want to talk about it." I whine.

"It's the least of your worries. Plus, it's late, and you need rest for that to heal properly." He glances to my thigh, and I cringe at the memory of Liam pulling out the stick.

"I'm not a child."

"Then stop acting like one." He sighs, glancing around the room like he's bored.

"How do I act like a child?" For some reason I want to stomp my foot but resist the urge.

"You're like a fifty year old virgin, you can't ever do what you're told, and you always have to be right."

"I'm not fifty." 

"Trust me, you'll be a fifty year old virgin." He laughs at this, and I frown.

"I just don't want to lose it to you." 

"Okay, so who are you going to lose it to?" He looks around the room for my other options.

"Dylan is attractive. Liam is fine as hell." I smile to myself as if I'm thinking of them in a sexual way.

"Is it because Liam has angel in his title?" 

"Have you seen him?" I talk as if Harry is my best girl friend, "When his hands were on my thigh, I couldn't control my thoughts!"

"If you think he's so hot, go have sex with him all night!" He opens the door for me.

"Don't act like a child, Harry." I slam the door and glare at him.

"Fine, I'll show you how adults act." He says with intensity then grabs my face, pushing my back against the door.

He pushes his lips on to mine, literally. Everything becomes rough and primal, like we don't need anything else but each other. I pull his shirt over his head and let it drop by our feet. Next, I take my shirt off because I can't wait for him to do it.

I pull him closer to me so our skin can be against each other. The instant his chest rubs against mine, my body feels warm and full of life. He grips my hips, lifting me up, so I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me to the bed, our lips never leaving the other's.

He lays me down on the bed, easing his weight on to me. His hand lingers down my body, moving from my jaw to under my bra. A moan escapes me. I guess I'm not used to this level of sensation. He moves his lips down my neck, slightly sucking on my delicate skin and making my heart go crazy.