Chapter Twenty Nine

"Liam! What the hell?" I scream, thrashing my legs all around, doing anything to get out of Dylan's hold on me.

"Calm down!" Dylan yells in my ear, digging his nails into my skin.

"Get her out of here!" Liam commands, and Dylan throws me over his shoulder and carries me out of the room while I pound my fists on his back.

"Let me down!" 

"Oh, I will." He throws me on his bed and shuts the door with a wave of his hand. 

"You're just going to keep me prisoner here?"

"Yes." 

"I need to know what's happening with Harry." I stand and try to get to the door, but Dylan easily blocks me.

"You're too close to him, Tabitha."

"Or you just don't have a heart since you gave in to being a demon."

"How about you shut the fuck up?" He yells, slapping my cheek. I grab my stinging face and blink away the tears in my eyes.

"Let me out of here." I say through gritted teeth.

"Maybe if you stopped fucking Harry, you wouldn't care this much for him." 

"Stop!" I scream, letting every frustration out in that one word. Dylan frowns, covering his ears, and I realize I must have used some of my banshee wail with it.

"Don't do that!"

"Let me out of here, or I'll keep wailing. Trust me, it can get much louder than that."

"I'm not scared of your screams. Besides, I can easily make you lose consciousness." He threatens, but I don't lose my prideful posture.

"Try it." I glare at him, but my stomach starts to twist, "Don't mess with my stomach."

"I'm not doing anything."

"Yeah right." I roll my eyes. The pain doubles, and I clutch my stomach, bending over to ease the pain.

My mouth opens on it's own, and chunks of vomit spew out on to the carpet. I notice traces of blood in it and grimace. The world begins to spin, adding to my nasuea. More vomit comes out of my mouth, and I start to choke on it.

"What's happening?" Dylan cries, patting my back. Oh, now he wants to help me.

I can't speak, though. When I'm not choking, more vomit is coming out, and in between that, I'm crying out in pain. I let myself fall on to the bed and close my eyes to block out the world. Pressure builds in my head at lightning speed until I feel like it's going to explode. I spit out a clot of blood and begin to cry, not caring if I look weak to Dylan.

Voices start to fill my ears, screaming at the top of their lungs, adding to the pressure in my head. I push my hands over my ears, but it's no use. Even with my eyes closed, I can feel the world spinning. I don't even feel human anymore. So, I let out a high, loud wail. I hear Dylan curse, but I don't stop. When I run out of air, I suck in as much as I can and continue.

"What's going on?" Liam's voice is suddenly close to me, but I don't have the energy to open my eyes.

"I don't know! She just started puking and screaming like this!" Dylan yells, and I can tell he's stressed. Calm down, Dylan. I'm the one going through this, after all.

"Fucking hell." Liam mumbles, his hands cupping my face. He's so cold. I feel sweat dripping down my forehead.

My mouth opens to let out another wail, but nothing comes out. The voices become louder, which I didn't think was even possible. I try to scream again, but it comes out as a groan.