Chapter Twenty Eight

"You saw them and didn't even tell us?" I practically shout, and I'm not sure if I'm more mad that Harry hid this information or that he hid it from me.

"Like I said, I thought Dylan would say something." Harry shrugs, leaning back in his chair.

"Who was going to tell me?"

"I don't know, Tabitha. Stop making this a big deal when it's not."

"Can you two shut up?" Liam slams his fist against the table, making my heart stop.

"Tell her it's not a big deal." 

"Tell him that it is!" 

"I feel like I'm just a babysitter!" Liam shouts and the room falls silent, "Where is Dylan?"

"Probably in his room crying because he can't get with Tabitha." Harry laughs, and I shoot him a glare.

"Why can't he get with me?" If Harry told Dylan about us, I really will run away.

"Right now he needs to stay focused."

"Am I the only one who isn't a horny immature bastard?" Liam shoots us daggers, so I stare down at my burrito.

"They're obviously staying true on their threat for tomorrow. I mean, they're here." Harry begins and the energy shifts.

"What are we going to do?" I ask, taking a bite of my burrito. They both stare at me, but I just shrug. Just because they don't need food doesn't mean I don't.

"You know what we're going to do. We're ready." Liam nods.

"I'm still nervous."

"Did Liam ever tell you about his abilities?" 

"No, why?"

"He can make any weapon appear. If he needs a knife to kill demons, he can make it appear in his hand. It's amazing and time saving." Harry talks in awe.

"Yeah, so don't worry." Liam places his hand over mine, but he quickly retracts it when sauce from the burrito gets on his hand.

"Can you guys put this stuff in the refridgerator?" I point to my food, and when they nod, I stand and leave.

I softly knock on Dylan's door and walk in. He's laying on his bed, staring at a piece of paper, and many more lay around him. He doesn't even look at me when I enter the room. I sit beside him on the bed, and he finally glances at me.

"What's wrong?" I look at all the papers and realize they're all the plans we've come up with.

"I'm just going over this stuff."

"Why? You already know it all."

"I've dealt with these demons before, Tabitha." He sighs and puts the paper down with the rest.

"What do you mean?"

"The ones that Harry and I saw today used to torture me."

"I still don't understand." I furrow my brows and make myself more comfortable on the bed. I might be in here longer than I expected.

"All the things that we told you about last night, well, they can be even worse than that. In Hell, some demons torture souls until they agree to become like them." 

"They did that to you?" My mind reels from this information.

"Yeah. They were the ones in charge." He stares at his hands, rubbing them together.

"So, are you, like, a real demon?" 

"Yes, Tabitha." He glances up at me, laughing, and I smile.