003. First Night Back

-----♕-----

-----♕-----

"WELCOME BACK GEMINI. How was your trip?" Candy, one of the newer employees of The Raven asked. 

She shrugged as a response. She knew that Candy didn't understand sign language and Gemini was too lazy to pull her phone from her pocket. Candy nodded, leaving her be.

Joe came over to see the disgruntled look on Gemini's face. "What crawled up your backside?" His British accent was heard from beside her and she turned. She motioned to Candy.

"I don't like her. She's bitchy, and she can't hide her true feelings very well." She sneered, the snarl evident on her face. "Also, tell Nate, Taury's not working tonight for me. She thinks she's got food poisoning from Thailand." Joe chuckled slightly before nodding.

"Don't piss anyone off whilst I'm in the back." He told her.

"I'll try." Joe rolled his eyes before walking away.

"This is going to be a long night." He muttered to himself.

Gemini watched the usual customers of The Raven enter and leave, as some ordered their usual and others something new for them. 

She wasn't paying attention very much until many gasped in shock at someone that had just walked in. Her head tilted upwards to see the people who walked in. She smirked when she realised who it was, grabbing the vodka and scotch.

Pouring them out into glasses, she placed them in front of the two.

"Thanks, Gemini." Natasha replied taking the vodka glass and drinking it in one. Tony merely nodded to the girl, swirling his drink in his hand. 

"What's up with him?" She pointed towards him. Natasha scoffed.

"Pepper and him got into an argument. She went to stay with her mom." She explained just Tony let out a groan. 

"I'm an idiot." He grumbled.

"Well this much is true." Gemini replied, earning a glare and a single finger response. She sighed before grabbing a stool that was behind the bar. "What did you do?"

He sighed. "I...I was under stress, I can't even remember why but...I took it out on her, it lead to the argument and now I'm alone." Gemini looked at the man's state. She hadn't seen him this bad since he discovered the real way his parents had been killed. He had come to forgive the person who did, after having a counsellor session with Gemini. "Please, help. I don't want the silent judgement." He begged her.

Gemini grabbed the glass from his hand, giving it to Nat to hold before grabbing one of holding his hand in her. She soon released them and began signing. "You know you need to apologise, otherwise she'll never forgive you, but you can't do it in the way you normally do. No buying her stupid, pointless gifts that don't mean shit to her. You need to understand where you were wrong, and, according to your state as of right now, you have. Apologise to her by doing something that you know she enjoys. That's my diagnosis." He laughed at the end slightly, returning to his, relative, old self.

"This is why we call you 'The Therapist'." Natasha spoke up.

Tony smirked at her before kissing her head. "Thank you, Gem. I've got to go do something now." He quickly downed the drink. "Hope you enjoyed your time away in the foreign countries, you addicted traveller. I'll be expecting photos. Bye." He quickly left, leaving Natasha sat on the other side of the bar to Gemini.

"Wow...You're really good. Mood shift much." Gemini chuckled slightly before being called over to the other side of the bar. She held up a finger, signalling she needed a minute. She reached the customer and began signing. They stared at her confused. Worth a shot.

He picked up the tablet behind the bar and typed on to the screen before turning it to the customer. Their face changed in realisation before apologising for not understanding. They typed on the screen before returning it to her. She smirked before nodding, grabbing the ingredients for the drink.

The customer thanked her after receiving the drink, paying the price. She returned to Nat and sat back down.

"Where the fuck is Joe? Bastard's leaving me to do this alone." Nat laughed slightly at this before finishing her second drink.

"I don't know, but I've got to get going. Babysitting the name sake." Gemini laughed slightly.

"Tell Clint, I'll be visiting his family soon." Nat nodded, paying before leaving. 

Joe then came out, worriedly. "Is she gone?" Gemini laughed.

"Just because she's an ex-assassin doesn't mean she's mean." She pointed out but Joe shook his head.

"She taught you." Gemini raised her eyebrows in a suggesting way, causing Joe to jump back. "Please don't." She laughed before turning back to the customers, demanding for drinks.

This is going to be fun. Gemini thought

-----♔-----

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

The next chapter will be out soon

Kayla Lou xxx