036. Memory Lane Home Movies

-----♕-----

-----♕-----

GEMINI SURPRISINGLY WOKE in a good mood. After the revealing her reason for her fear of cars, she hadn't been feeling as happy as usual. She'd become more introverted in a way, or so Tony pointed out, her hardly signing to anyone and spending a lot of her time in her room. 

She sat in the living room with her computer on her lap. She was playing Sims 4 currently enjoying herself. Headphones sat over her ears as she bobbed her head to the Queen song playing. It was so loud she hadn't realised anyone had entered the room.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when Bucky tapped her lightly on her shoulder. Pulling the headphones away from her ears, the sound of his laughter filled them. "Sorry." He kissed her head as she pouted at him. "I did call you though."

She shook her head, patting the seat next to her.  "What's up?

"Your brother called Tony, said you weren't answering his texts. He's coming over with something." He explained to her.

"Oh God, what's he found?" Bucky looked intrigued. "When he ends up calling Tony it normally means he's found something that needs to be shared."

He shrugged. "No clue. He'll be here soon though." Gemini nodded, returning to her game. "So what you up to?" 

She shrugged, "Playing the Sims." She pointed to the creation she had made in Create a Sim.

Bucky raised his eyebrows, impressed. "Is that meant to be Tony?" She nodded. "That's cool."

She smiled before clicking on another sim. "Can you try and guess who that's meant to be?

The amount of red, white and blue made Bucky laugh. "Steve?" She smiled again. "His patriotism."

"It's thriving." She joked before returning to her newest sim. 

Bucky cocked an eyebrow. "Is that..." He moved closer to the girl. "Is that meant to be me?" 

Gemini nodded, looking up to him. "I use a lot of customised content for the game so I found a metal arm to make you." She explained, motioning to the metal. "Do you like it? Is it okay?"

He loved how Gemini looked for his approval. He kissed her head. "It's great, I love it." He replied, smiling at her. She pointed to a certain part of the sim. Bucky pointed to his unshaven chin. "Stubble?" She nodded. "Yeah."

The pair sat alone for a while enjoying the silence and each other's company before the rowdy children of the Compound came barging into the living room from their training.

"Steve, I've found Bucky." Wanda called out, catching the attention of the pair. Bucky apologised to the super soldier that was currently glaring when he remembered the promise he had made.