040. Spontaneous Trips

-----♕-----

----------

TONY LAY ON the couch in the living room, enjoying the peace and quiet which he knew would soon be interrupted. Low and behold it was, when Steve walked in, a confused look on his face. He sat up to be able to see him.

"Bucky's not in his room." He stated aloud to the man.

Tony nodded in reply, smirking at the older man's concern. "Calm down Capsicle, he's in Gemini's room."

Steve's eyes suddenly widened. "Oh."

Tony chuckled at the man's immediate thought. "Calm down, Cap. They're fully clothed." He corrected.

Steve raised an eyebrow. "Wait, how do you know that?"

"I went to check Gemini, after not seeing her all day, and they were asleep. Is that a good enough reason for you?" He asked him sarcastically, returning to his previous position. He heard Steve's footsteps recede. Turning his attention to his phone for a short while, he soon became quite bored of the silence and asked FRIDAY to play AC/DC, Back in Black as loud as humanly possible.

The first person out to scream at Tony was Natasha, glaring at him with a sheer look of hatred and anger before threatening him. She was shortly followed by the others, the last being Thor. 

"Who's not here?" Tony asked.

"Gemini and Bucky, why?" Bruce replied, rubbing his eyes tiredly as he went to the couch.

"I'll be right back." He responded, disappearing.

Natasha looked up to the clock on the wall. "Prepare for screams in three, two, one." She counted just as two screams were heard from Gemini's room.

Tony ran back into the kitchen area just as a soaked Bucky and Gemini followed him, Gemini's face one could only describe as murderous. 

"Tony!" Bucky grumbled.

"Why would you do that, again?!" Gemini asked, brushing a wet curl from her eye sight.

"What happened?" Rhodey asked, tiredly, lifting his head slightly from the table to see.

"He woke us up with a water bucket." Bucky explained, holding the bottom of his soaked t-shirt.

The ones that were still up right had the pleasure of watching Gemini pick up one of the kitchen knives and aim it towards Tony. "Run."

Ultimately, Tony did, colour draining from his face once again as Gemini threw the knife by him, narrowly missing his ear and hitting the wall beside it. "I'm sorry Gemini!" He cried, looking to the left of him. 

She glared at him, warning him one last time to stop doing it before retreating to her room to change. She knocked on Bucky's door, opening it when he replied. Sticking her head through, she saw Bucky shirtless, trying to fix his metal arm.