042. Childhood

-----♕-----

-----♕-----

GEMINI WOKE UP in the arms of Bucky the following morning. She had a forming headache caused by the alcohol consumed the night before. She knew that some of the others were gonna have worse hangovers than her though, and that it would be a very amusing day for her. 

Bucky pulled her closer into her, kissing her shoulder as he groaned from his headache. She turned to face him. His hair was a mess form the night before, she chuckled pushing the hair out of his eyes. "Murder me." He groaned rubbing his eyes. She looked at him, kissing his swollen lips softly. "Nevermind." She chuckled. His eyes ran over her body, noticing the bruising he had caused. "Sorry."

She shook her head, moving his hands away from the bruises. "Don't be, I'm fine." He gave a look of unsureness. Holding his face in her hand. "I'm fine. I promise." He nodded, still not completely sure as she climbed out of the bed, going to her clothes. Pulling out her outfit.

She watched Bucky drag himself out of bed, rubbing his neck tiredly. His metal arm was still on but luckily hadn't been pinching him. The scratches on his back made her feel bad for him. Going over, she placed her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms around his waist, apologising against his chest.

"What are you sorry for?" He asked, turning to face her. She pointed to the area of his body that had the marks before turning him to face it in a mirror. He chuckled. "You're too cute." She pouted at his comment. He laughed at her reaction. "Is it cause it sounds demeaning?" He asked her. She shrugged. He kissed her head. "You're still cute. You're powerful and scary and independent but you're cute."

She shook her head, smiling returning to getting herself dressed before dragging a brush through her hair. "I will say this. I'm thankful I can hide your little bite marks." She turned to his red face. 

"Is that meant to make me feel bad?" He asked awkwardly. She laughed, apologising again. He's cute when he's awkward, she thought. "I don't like feeling this. It's not a fun thing."

She smiled before holding out her hand, "Come on, I wanna see who has the worst hangover." He chuckled.

"You're mean to them." She nodded in agreement making him laugh. 

Entering the kitchen, the first person Gemini's eyes landed on was Joe. He had a large glass of water and aspirin beside him. His head was rested on his hand and he looked to be in a lot of pain.

"Ow, I hate hangovers." He complained to Gemini quietly.

She patted his back. "You'll be okay, Josephine.

"I would swear at you but I'm in too much pain to even move right now. Just let me down this glass of water and abuse the hell out of this aspirin and I'll be fine." She chuckled at him. "How are you not as bad as me?"

She shrugged. "Nothing will ever be worse than my twenty-first and you know that." He nodded in agreement. "Are the others on the couch?" He hummed in response. "Close your eyes or leave the room, I'll feel bad otherwise."

Speechless- B*BARNESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara