050. San Fran and Secrets

-----♕-----

-----♕-----

GEMINI AGGRESSIVELY BEAT the training dummy in the training room. She hadn't woken up on the right side of the bed that morning. She'd hardly been able to sleep following a late shift at The Raven.

Bucky didn't think anyone was in the training room, until he saw his girlfriend round house kick one of the dummies into the wall. Closing the door loud enough to alert his presence, Gemini turned to him.

"What did that dummy do to you?" He asked playfully. However, he didn't receive a reply, not even a smile. "Gem, you okay?" She nodded to this question, grabbing another dummy. "Gemini!" He called louder, it echoing off the walls of large room.

She spun quickly. "What?!" She asked him angrily, fully realising who she was talking to. She felt bad when she saw Bucky's taken aback demeanour. "Shit, I am so sorry, bub. I'm just tired and in a bad mood."

"Late night in The Raven again?" She nodded, placing the dummy down. "Not been sleeping much again, huh doll?" She shook her head. "Come here, you grump." She scrunched her nose up, pulling a face but going to him anyway. He hugged her tight. "What do you wanna do, Gem? How'd you wanna get your anger out?"

She pulled from the hug. "I wanna train with you." She admitted.  

Bucky instantly protested against this. "No way. I don't want you to get hurt."

Gemini wasn't gonna take that though. "I get it. You just don't wanna lose to a girl." She mocked him, knowing it would get in his head. 

He narrowed his eyes to the cocky woman's behaviour. "Fine, but don't cry when you lose or get hurt." He warned before hand, dropping his stuff on the bench.

"Yeah, yeah. Come on grandpa." She eased right before he ran at her, their training beginning.

|/\|/\|/\|

The Avengers expected Bucky and Gemini to be the last two in the room. What they didn't expect was for them to appear from the training room. Natasha immediately lay her eyes on Gemini's cut on her cheek.

"What the hell happened to you?" She asked, concern lacing every word as she watched the young woman grab the first aid kit. Taking it from her hands. "Give me that."

"We trained together." Gemini replied as Natasha began cleaning her cut. She didn't wince at the stinging sensation in her cheek.

"Oh Jesus Christ. I'm sorry Gem." Steve apologised to her from the dining table. This earned him a confused look from the woman.

"Why are you sorry to me?" She asked him, knowing why he apologised but wanting him to admit it himself.

"No way." Pietro gasped.

"Did she?" Wanda asked straight after.

"Kick my ass and pin me to the mat? Yes, yes she did." Bucky admitted, scratching his hair awkwardly. The twins were beyond shocked at the revelation.