039. The Kid

-----♕-----

----------

GEMINI RUBBED HER eyes tiredly as she entered the training room. It was very early and she was told - more like ordered - by Natasha that she was training with them today. In her gym wear she was ready to throw a knife at the first person that even commented on the state of her hair. Granted, she didn't actually care but she couldn't be bothered dealing with anybody at this early hour, especially after having a restless night of sleep.

Sitting on one of the benches that were in the room, she rested her chin on her palms, trying to stop her self from slipping to the slumber. She felt a knock on her leg which jolted her awake suddenly. She was ready to injure the person until she realised it was Bucky.

He held out the mug to her. Hot Chocolate. "I know you're not a coffee fan, so I hope that helps."

Her mood quickly changed as she took the mug. "It does, a lot. Thanks." She blew a kiss to him, unable to pry herself from her spot as her legs were numb.

Sitting beside her, he held his own mug of hot liquid. "How come you're in here, thought you didn't train."

She shook her head. "I don't. Nat's told me she's training me today though."

"Training you for what. How to murder someone in twenty different ways using only a blunt knife?" He asked her rhetorically.

"I wouldn't put it passed her if I'm being honest." She shrugged. "I've seen her nearly knock Clint out with a high heel."

"That doesn't sound all that surprising actually." He admitted to her with a small chuckle.

Gemini nodded, watching as the others slowly started trudging in. The complaints from the twins were both very loud, repeatedly asking why they were here. Steve walked in after just going for a run, which he considered his warm up - to which Gemini couldn't wrap her head around. The only person who didn't seem to be present was Tony, and Bruce but he never joined in anyway.

Nudging Bucky with her elbow. "Where's Tony?"

He shrugged. "Said he had to pick someone up."

Gemini wondered who Tony could be picking up at seven o'clock in the morning on a Saturday. Most people she knew were still asleep, and she wished to be. She could only think of three people that would be awake at this time: Toni and Stephen, as they were both working shifts at the hospital, and her cousin Dave, but that was mainly because he's nocturnal and doesn't sleep until eight in the morning and wake up at seven in the evening.

Natasha whistled for Gemini clapping her hands for her to come over. Turning to Bucky, she handed back the mug, thanking him one last time before going over to the assassin.

"Please don't break any bones in my body, I've done that enough myself." She pleaded with the woman earning a short laugh in response. "I'm serious Nat."