1- All in

Christian walked up to the doors of the Sharpshooters Nightclub, hearing a group of ladies giggling behind him he opened the door allowing them to walk in before him "After you." He says as his lips spread into a sly smile checking out each one of them as they walked by.

"Thank you." One of the gals said to him giving him a shy smile.

He walked in behind them licking his lips as he checked out their ass's while they walked, one of the girls turned around to check him out, quickly turning back around when she saw him checking them out. Walking up to the bar he ordered a beer and a shot and headed to the back room to find his table that he would be playing at.

After checking in he grabbed his poker chips and sat down at his table setting his chips up. He sat and watched all who came in to play, one of the gals he had checked out earlier had sat down directly across from him. He gave her a wink before sliding down his shades from the top of his head.

The dealer comes and sits down at the table laying the rules of the game down. She starts dealing two cards out to everyone, after she deals out the cards Christian looked at his cards discreetly seeing that he held two aces in his hand he put his cards back down on the table. Looking through his shades he studies everyone's expressions and throws some chips on the table. The dealer then lays three cards down face up.

Christian liked what he saw when two aces were laid down with a two of hearts. Remaining expression less he raised the pot when it got to his turn. All but two people had folded, one of the people remaining was the the gal sitting directly across from him, trying to study what she had in her hand, he knew he had the upper hand being that he had four aces.

The dealer laid down the next card revealing a king of spades, one folded and she remained in the game, just to mess with her he raised the pot, looking at him she smirked "I call your bluff." She says as she threw her chips in.

The dealer laid another card down revealing a two of clubs, she raised it again, he now knew she had a full house, just to see what she would do he raised the pot "You're full of shit aren't you." She mocked.

He didn't say a word and nodded his head "All right Mr. tough guy let's see what you got, I'm going all in." She says throwing all her chips in.

Christian laughed "That's what he said." He then raised his glasses and winked at her showing his cards knocking her out of the game.

"You fucker." She says standing up and walked over to one of her other friends that were still in the game, he then pulled all the chips towards him and grinned as he watched her stand behind her friend.

A waitress happened to be walking by so he waved her over, ordering a beer for himself and a drink for the gal he knocked out "Whatever she wants it's on me." He says pointing to the brunette in the black form fitting backless dress.

He watched the waitress walk over and assumed she asked what she would like when he saw her turn around and flip him off, he puckered up his lips at her causing her to blush and turn around.

Throughout the night he kept an eye on the gal as her one friend remained in the game and had made it to the final table. There was a little break before the final game had started, he ordered a beer for himself and bought the two ladies a drink as well.

"What's your names?" He asked with a smirk after ordering them a drink.

"My name is Miranda and the one you knocked out here is Kristy." She smiled.

"Kristy huh." He smiled as he looked at her, she blushed when he said her name. "I've got a side game going on in my pants, you wanna play?" He asked looking at Kristy making her turn a deeper shade of red. "I wouldn't mind a bad beating from you." He said with a grin.