15- What do you want from me?

The heat of his breath against her neck sent shivers down her spine. The way he spoke to her had her burning at the core, his sincerity had her melting all over on the inside, her breathing had picked up and all she wanted at this point was for him to kiss her.

Turning her head, her lips met his kissing him softly, his hand slid up her neck and through her hair as she started kissing him more hungrily.

She felt the urge of wanting to turn him on just to see how he would react, she pulled away from him and stepped back, while looking at him she let her hair fall from the loose bun she had pinned on the top of her head, giving him the look of I want you to fuck me as her hair fell.

Feeling himself get excited as he watched her hair fall, he slowly started moving closer to her. "Does that kiss mean that you're giving me another chance?" He asks as he inched a little closer to her cupping her cheek.

"I'm not sure." She quietly says, squinting her eyes with a slight smirk.

Taking a deep breath he thinks about the kiss they just shared, it was hot, tempting and he wanted more, and the best part he thought was that she was the one who initiated it.

Now confused he wasn't sure what she wanted from him, his head leaned back and let out a low groan. "Ainsley what is it exactly that you want from me, or want me to do?" He questioned with a strained voiced.

Feeling confused herself she grabbed a hold of his shirt and pulled him to her. "I'm not exactly sure what I want, but right now I know that I want you." She said softly.

Happy to hear she wanted him finally, as he picked her up she wrapped her arms around his neck carrying her bridal style to his bedroom. Laying her down on the bed with her arms still wrapped around him, he falls on top of her kissing her lips with the perfect amount of pressure, letting out a soft groan as their tongues move together in perfect rhythm.

Christian pushes himself up kneeling on his knees pulling his shirt off as she unbuttoned her top, taking her shirt off she starts taking her skirt off until he stopped her "Let me." He grins slowly sliding her skirt off kissing her legs at the same time, he smiled when he stood up seeing her beautiful half naked body laying on top of his bed.

Ainsley sat up as he stood on the side of the bed taking his jeans off, helping him take the rest of his clothes off. She quickly takes her bra off and throws it at him, with a grin he catches the bra placing it through his arms "How do I look? I think it may be a good look for me." He chuckled when she let out a giggle pulling him on her as he quickly took her bra off of him.

His mouth met hers as their temptations for each other got hot, taking her arms he placed them above her head as he kissed her lips, sucking on her bottom lip he slowly moved his lips to her neck, raising her head for better access letting out a moan as he hit her soft spot along her neck.

His tongue softly touched her earlobe as he lightly sucked "I want you all to myself, and for you to be all mine." He whispered in her ear, giving her goosebumps that made her nipples hard. Her breathing became faster as he moved his lips down her body and back up to her breasts, cupping her breasts he licked and sucked on each nipple before using his tongue to slide down her body to her pussy.

"Ah god." She moaned out before his tongue hit her clit, arching her back when she felt his tongue glide up and down inside her sensitive folds. Sucking and nibbling on her swollen button before flicking his tongue on her clit. Her hands grabbed a hold of his hair as he continued to get her revved up.

As she was about to orgasm she grabbed a hold of his soft white cotton sheets grabbing them firmly while she screamed out his name feeling pure ecstasy. She moaned and twitched as he continued to lick her clit in circles getting a rise out of her twitching. Thrusting his tongue inside her, tasting her as he drowned in her pool of wetness.