16- The runway

A few days had gone by since Ainsley had accepted Christian to be in her life, they hadn't been able to see each other since that night because his work schedule had kept him from seeing her. She regretted leaving that night but it gave her time to think about their situation and his playing ways.

In the back of her mind she had thought about all the woman that he had done wrong, she was a little nervous that the reason she hadn't seen him was that he was out looking for other woman.

She was in the middle of reading to the kids in her class when someone had knocked on the door. She stood up and answered the door, she was confused when she saw a man standing there holding a large box.

"Ms. Scott?" He asked.

"That is I." She says with a smile. He handed her the box and had her sign the form that she had received the package. "Make sure not to drop the box, or even tip it." He says to her before walking away.

Walking over to her desk she set the package down and opened it as the curious kids watched on. She pulled out a big bouquet of flowers, a card and another smaller package that was also inside the box.

Opening the card she smiled when she saw that it was from Christian and had read what he had wrote to her. These last few days have felt like years since I last saw you, please don't be thinking the worst of me, all my mind has been on is you and you only, wishing that I was with you. I'll be seeing you tonight and I will be taking you out to a special place. Please open the small box and wear those tonight, I also have another surprise for you when you get home.~ Christian~

She quickly opened the other box, she was shocked when she pulled out a pair of large dangly diamond earrings. Her hand quickly went over her mouth. Looking at the kids with a huge smile she had showed the kids what she had recieved.

Everything that was on her mind about Christian quickly went away, and couldn't wait to get off of work to see what he had planned for them.

When she had got home she was met by Christian who had been standing outside her door all dressed up with another box in his hand.

"What are you doing waiting here like that? What if I didn't come straight home?" She asked trying to hold back her smile.

"I just knew that you would come home right after work, and I was right." He says setting the box down against the door, cupping his hand to the back of her head he pulled her in for a long kiss. "Besides I couldn't wait to see you." 

Grabbing the box, she had opened the door and let him in. "So what's the occasion?" 

"I have been thinking about you since the night you left, been missing seeing you, being with you and hearing your voice." 

She sat down at her dining room table placing the box on the table for her to open. She was in awe when she opened the package revealing a long white dress, full of diamonds on the front and rear of the dress.

"Wow. It's beautiful, but I can't wear this, it almost looks like a bridal dress."

"It's really not, my agent helped me pick it out this afternoon."

"Maria? Why?"

Christian pulls a chair next to her and sits down taking her hands and holds them. "Well.. theres a couple things going on tonight, there is a fashion show going on, I do have to be in it and wanted you to see it, I wanted you to be there and see some of the things that I have to do."

Grabbing the box he holds it up to show her "This dress here is actually a dress designed by the designer I'll be working for tonight.... and if you're interested you can walk the cat walk tonight showing the dress off. But if you don't want to that's OK too, I just thought that it would be fun for you to do and try."