22- Stay away from her

Ainsley giggled "Are you not going to answer the door?" She laughed as he went hiding in the bathroom.

"No." He says peaking his head out the door."

"You're no fun." She laughed as she headed to see who was at the door.

She answered the door and there stood a man holding a box. "Ainsley?"

"That's me." She says placing her hand on her chest.

"This is for you." He says handing her a box and walked away.

She shut the door looking at the box, shaking her head now what did he buy me? She thought. She brought the box over to the bed, sitting down on the edge of the bed she opened the box. Pulling a dress out of the box and holding it up to look at it.

"Christian?" She called out.

He walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel "Who was at the door?"

"You tell me. What is this about?" She questioned as she looked at the dress.

"I have no clue, I didn't buy that." A hint of jealousy had sounded in his voice, and looked at her not amused.

"Well if you didn't buy this for me who did?" Christian walked closer to her noticing a folded up white piece of paper laying on the ground next to her. Picking it up he opened it up to see who it was from.

Crumbling it up he threw it across the room trying to hit the garbage. "Who was it from?" She questioned still staring at the dress.

"Didn't say, all it said was for you to meet him in that dress in thirty minutes at the bar downstairs." Taking the dress from her hands, he placed it back in the box. "You're not going anywhere in that dress and not without me."

"What should I do with the dress?"

"I'll bring it down there and see what the hell is going on." He says irritated "No man will be buying my girl any clothes, jewelry, flowers, nothing. That's for me to do."

Leaving the room he grabs a pair of jeans and a button up dress shirt and heads to take a quick shower. Ainsley sat on the bed looking at the dress, she did think that it was really pretty but she knew that there would be no way that she would wear it, especially for someone that she doesn't know.

She wanted to go with Christian to find out what was going on, she headed to join him in the shower. Stepping in the shower as he was rinsing his hair and placed her hand on his cock. "What are you doing?" He chuckled.

"Joining you." She say's pulling him in for a kiss. "I'm going with you."

"I'd rather you not."

"I'm coming with, whether you like it or not I'm curious what it's about. I won't wear the dress if that's what you're thinking. Besides it didn't come from you so I will not wear it."

He sighed cupping the side of her face "Fine you can come with."

Jumping on him she wrapped her legs around him "You don't have to worry about me, I'm nothing like the girl who hurt you, I'm far from it, and I love you very much."

She began kissing him, then started to slide her legs down to the ground getting ready to give him a blowjob but was stopped by him, lifting her back up and pressing her up against the wall. "We don't have time, as much as I want to just stay here and make love to you, I want to find out who's sending my girl clothes and asking to meet them at the bar."

Giving her a long passionate kiss he put her back down "We can continue this later." He says caressing her cheek. "We should hurry up and get this over with."