21- Truth & A Dare

Ainsley laid in his arms, content and happy. She made a vow to herself that no girl would get in her way with Christian, she was in love with him and could feel in her heart that he is the one.

Christian pulled Ainsley tighter against him, he wanted to finally be open with her about why he did what he did with all them woman. He knew that it was time, and if he wanted her to continue to be in his life he needed to open up. He didn't want to lose her, and lose what he thought was the love of his life.

He kissed the top of her head, and took a deep breath, and softly caressed her arm "So back in high school I had dated a girl from my ninth grade year until my senior year, I was very much in love with her, and had planned to ask her to marry me after we had graduated. It was homecoming and we were at the dance together, she had disappeared for a while so I went out looking for her. I was told that I would find her outside in a car with a guy named Mason. I walked up to his car and found the two engaged in heated sex. I was heartbroken and devastated. I couldn't believe what I saw. I then left the dance leaving her with him, I didn't want to be humiliated any more than I already was. The next day she had called me yelling at me for leaving her at the dance, and when I brought up what I saw and with who she tried to deny it at first but then admitted to it, and admitted to me that it had been going on for two years with him and others. The entire time I was with her I saved myself for her, waiting for the perfect time and thought if I had proposed to her it would have been perfect. I felt that something was wrong with me, and that's when it all started, I wanted to prove to myself that there was nothing wrong with me, and any woman that threw themselves at me I took advantage of it."

"I'm sorry that happened to you." She said quietly rolling on top of him. "But not every girl is like that you know." She says giving him a kiss.

"I know, I was just so hurt at that time, and for years I felt every girl that I had met would be that way, that was until I met you, I sensed that you were different than all the rest."

Holding her tight he rolled her on her back laying on top of her, lowering his head he sucked on her bottom lip and kissed her. His cock grew hard again, placing it at her opening he thrusted in her slowly pausing to look at her.

"You're my entire world now, I love you." He whispered.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, and placed her hands on his head pulling him in for a long kiss while he thrusted slowly. While they made love she imagined a life with him and pictured herself finally wearing that dress she had been wanting to wear.

Burrowing his head in the crook of her neck he lightly nibbled on her neck and shoulder, sucking on her soft spot. His thrusts got deeper, harder and faster. His groans got louder when he felt her pussy tighten around cock "Ainsley." He groaned pushing himself up on the bed.

Thrusting faster while looking at her, wanting her warm body against his he dropped back down. Their mouths collided and their tongues fought for dominance, he thrusted slow and hard rubbing his cock against her clit.

"Christian." She moaned reaching behind her she grabbed a hold of the pillows as she was having an intense orgasm, her head leaned back as his mouth attacked her neck, uncontrollably moving up to her mouth attacking her lips while he released his fluids thrusting hard and deep until he finished releasing.

"What is it that I cannot control myself with you?" He groaned resting his forehead against hers kissing the tip of her nose.

"Maybe because I'm allowing you to?" She smiled.

He rolled onto his back and pulled her close to him, she laid her head on his chest and had fallen asleep. He laid there caressing her body kissing her forehead before falling asleep.