8- Beaver looking for wood

Christian was tempted to take her up on her offer he ran his hands through her hair, cupping the back of her head pulling her to him, kissing her hard and demanding. The scent of her perfume drove him wild, pulling away from her he rested his cheek against hers taking a breath, trying to refrain himself from ripping her clothes off.

"My hands are cold, you don't mind if I warm them up between your legs, do you?" She panted in his ear as she slowly unzipped his pants.

"I'm trying so hard to resist this, and you're making it hard for me." He say's as he lays her down on the couch. Laying on top of her he could feel the beating of her heart, and she could feel his heart beating against her chest.

"If there is anything that I am sure of, it is wanting you inside me." She says pulling him in for a kiss. "I thought you said last night that you know how to work your stick." She smiled as she kissed him.

"I'm a master at it."

"Really... prove it." She says sliding her hands up his shirt feeling the firmness of his back muscles. "Or are you chicken?"

Resting his forehead on her chest, she pressed her chin on the top of his head "We can always try the Australian kiss?"

Lifting his head up quickly he looks at her confused "What is that?"

"Instead of a French kiss, it's a kiss where you kiss me down under." She smiled.

His shaft was growing faster and harder the more she was begging him to take her. He has never had to resist anything like this before and this was the hardest he ever had to fight his urges. If his friends were to ask him what was wrong with him he wouldn't know what to say to them.

Pressing his hardness against her pussy she let out a moan that had his hands roaming her soft silky legs. "God your legs...." He says before she stops him as her mouth covered his. Letting out a groan he starts kissing her neck, pressing himself harder against her.

"Would you like me to show you where my room is?" She asks with a sparkle in her eye. Using her elbows she props herself up and slides her body against the arm of the couch. Crawling over to her "This is what you really want? Because if you don't I have no problem with waiting for you."

"I have a beaver in the house that has been hungry looking for wood, you wouldn't happen to know where that beaver can find some hard wood do you?"

That was enough begging from her for Christian to pick her up "Where would you like me to bring you?"

Smiling she pointed over to her bedroom, he felt nervous for once but since this was what she wanted he wanted to make sure he satisfied her.

Laying her gently on the bed she pulled him down on her fast, his lips went to hers roughly, sliding his hand up under her sundress he started gently rubbing her inner thighs, moving his hand slowly to her pussy "Oh God, its warm down there." He moaned quietly.

Pulling her dress up over her head she revealed matching laced black panties and bra, and quickly grabbed the bottom of his shirt pulling that off of him quickly. Feeling moisture below as she looked at his rock hard abs, his jeans still unzipped from her earlier she pushed him over on his back pulling them off of him.

Her heart was racing when she saw his bulge, licking her lips and biting on her bottom lip she rubbed his cock before pulling his boxer briefs off, her eyes widened when his hardened cock flung up when she looked back at it.

Wanting to satisfy her and be the one in control he pulled her up to him wrapping his arms around her back and undoing her bra, rolling her over he slowly took the bra off dropping it on the side of the bed.