23- Practice makes perfect

Ainsley tried to continue to act like she was sleeping but couldn't, taking a deep breath she rolled over on her back to look at Christian. "Thanks for sticking up for me. Are they all like that?"

"No, he was just a jerk, someone that was trying to get in your pants and thought that you would fall for sex to make it at the top right away" He sighed "I'll be talking with Maria about it tomorrow."

Taking her hand he held it up to his mouth softly kissing her fingers "I hope that you're not upset with me, I had to step in and say something. And punching him he had that coming, I'm not sure how long you were out there or what you heard, but he deserved it."

"I heard pretty much everything that he said about me, about the models, all of it." She kneeled up against the headboard "Do they really do that?"

"Do what?"

"Sleep their way in?"

"Some of them do thinking that it will further their career.. and no if you're getting at that I was a part in that, the answer is no. I may have slept with a lot of woman, but never for my career. I'm not going to lie, I was offered it a few times, but no I never have."

"That's good to know."

"How about we just stay in for the night, I'm not in the mood to go anywhere, what do you think?" He asked.

"That's fine with me, I lost the mood to do anything after what just happened, we never should have went down there."

"No.. but I wasn't going to go for someone else buying you things and asking to meet them either." Christian took his clothes off and crawled into bed "I'd much rather do this." He smiled pulling her into his arms. "Movie?"

"Are you asking about wanting to make one?"

"If you want we could." He says tickling her making her squirm and giggle. "I was asking if you felt like watching a movie." He chuckled as he continued to tickle her, climbing over her and pinning her to the bed.

Staring into her eyes he had a vision, a vision that made his insides melt, lowering his head to hers "Move in with me, I want to be able to see you everyday, and hold you in my arms every night."

"What about my house?"

"Sell it." He says kissing her lips. "I'll even help you sell it."

"I'll think about it." She smirked, licking his bottom lip and sucking on it.

"I would love to have you move in with me, and if a little one happens to make it in the picture I'd be even more thrilled." He says as he felt his heart grow even more just saying that to her. He never thought that he would think that way, but he enjoyed bringing it up. He felt he was ready and was ready for more... with her.

"You wouldn't know what to do if it were to happen."

"I probably wouldn't, but what I do know is that we would make beautiful babies together." Taking her hands, he placed them above her head tangling his fingers within hers, she leaned her head back as he started kissing her neck and along the side of her neck "Would you like to start practicing?" He whispered in her ear.

*******

Christian groaned when he heard his phone start ringing, looking to see what time it was he jumped when he realized that they had overslept by an hour. Quickly getting out of bed he walked over to his phone that was sitting on the table.

"Yea I know we overslept, we will be there soon. I need to talk to you about something anyways." Christian growled at Maria before hanging up on her.