6- Is it hot in here?

Carter sat there watching his friend hit on Ainsley wondering how the hell he does it everytime. Everywhere that they go he meets a girl that throws herself into his arms, he's just amazed that he can get any girl to fall into his playing ways, and he has been doing this ever since they were in high school. 

"Just because I smiled at you after that remark doesn't mean that I want to sleep with you." Ainsley says giving him a poker face. She wasn't about to give into him just yet, and wanted him to work for her number.

Giving her a coquettish grin as he held onto her chin he leaned into her ear "You don't hide your feelings very well, I can see right through you, you know." He says quietly, sliding his lips across her cheek softly making it to her lips, kissing her bottom lip.

Pulling away from her lips he smirked at her when he saw her eyes closed and walked back over to the pool table looking to see what his best shot was before taking his shot.

Ainsley opened her eyes, she couldn't believe what he was doing to her, he was making her feel all giddy, and started burning at the core the more she thought about the kiss. She walked over to the waitress that was walking by, stopping her and ordered a round of shots for everyone. She knew that she and her friend were about to lose the game against the guys.

Watching Christian shoot pool as he sank the balls in the pockets she knew exactly what he was trying to do to her, he was saying and doing eveything possible to get her flustered and it was working.

Christian ended up running the table, after sinking the eight ball he gave Carter a high five when he walked over to their table. Glancing over at the shots that were sitting on the table "What are these?" He asks picking up the shot glass and smelling it.

"Oh boy... this smells like Rumplemintz." He says spreading his lips tightly. Leaning towards Ainsley he grinned. "This will make your nips hard, you'll be able to cut glass with those after taking a shot of this."

"Are you too much of a wussy to take a shot of Rumplemintz?" Ainsley asks with a big grin and looking him in the eyes as she held up her shot glass.

"No, I never said that I wouldn't drink it, but I know that It'll taste a lot better if you gave me your number." Grinning as he inched closer to her, causing her to gasp the closer he got to her, she quickly tightened up her lips and looked at him blankly, still giving him the same poker face she did earlier as he studied her face, amazed at how beautiful she is "Why don't you just take a gamble with me, you'll have fun and you'll love it."

"All we came over for was to play a few games of pool, how do you even know if I don't have a boyfriend, or better yet married? She questioned.

Looking at her hand the corners of his mouth turned up, taking her left hand he holds it up "Obviously you're not married, as for a boyfriend that I don't know for sure... but someone as beautiful as you are I have a feeling that if you had a boyfriend he wouldn't let you out of his sight, not to mention allow you to play pool with a couple of guys that you don't know."

"It could be a girls night out." She blurted out quickly.

"So tell me then.. do you have a boyfriend?"

She sat there looking at him not sure of what to say "By how quiet you got and the expression on your face you don't have one. Am I right?" He questioned as he still held onto her hand. 

"Let's do our shot." She says releasing her hand from his and raising her glass, Kalina and Carter held up their glass touching hers waiting on Christian to touch theirs.

Christian clinks his glass to theirs and they all take their shot. Everyone's eyes had widened as they took the strong minty shot that had burned going down, making them feel all warm inside. "WHEW!" Carter yelled out after taking the shot shaking his hands trying to shake off the goosebumps from the shot.