11- Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear

Christian sat back in his chair after hearing Ainsley name some familiar names. "I do recognize the names, why?" He asks sounding surprised to hear those names.

"Well... their names were brought to my attention and I'm curious as to what you have to say about them. Also I would like to know what your last name is?"

"How about I come over and we can talk." He sighed knowing that this would eventually come up sometime, just wasn't hoping that it would be so soon.

"What is your last name?" She demands.

"Meyer."

"I guess that answers that." She sighed.

"I'm on my way over."

"Fine..."

Ainsley nervously picks up her mess after she hung up the phone with Christian. She wasn't sure what to say to him, and wasn't sure what to expect out of him. She wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but wasn't about to give in to him so quickly either.

About an hour had gone by, Christian finally showed up bringing her a nice bouquet of red roses already in a vase, he had never bought flowers for any girl before and wasn't sure what to buy, he just knew that girls liked roses.

When he handed her the flowers she melted inside but wasn't about to let it show. "Thank you." She smiled as she grabbed them from him, setting them on her table.

Christian's heart skipped a beat when he looked at her, watching her set the flowers on the table he walked up to her placing his hands on her shoulders. Leaning in and kissing her cheek.

"I've missed hearing your voice the last couple days."

"How come?" She asked sounding surprised, placing her hands on top of his.

Spinning her around to look into her eyes, just wanting to see her face meant a lot to him "Because.. you drive me crazy, just hearing your voice makes me smile, just seeing you makes me smile, I really missed you."

"It's only been two days."

"A long two days." He says as his finger curled her chin.

Looking back at him she wanted to kiss him, but she wanted to be strong and stand her ground to see where he stands with woman. Looking away she got out of his hold and sat down on the chair.

"Please sit down." Pointing to the chair.

"Ainsley I'm not sure where this is coming from, but those girls you named off, where did you hear about them?"

"People that I know told me about them saying that they know you. I'm curious as to who they are, I didn't think you would know them, but you obviously do. So enlighten me please."

Pinching the bridge of his nose as he thought, he started cupping his mouth and chin pinching his lips, trying to figure out how to explain who they were without wrecking any chances he has with her.

"Aubry, Samantha and Shelby. Explain to me who they are, I want no lies..." She insisted as he looked at her curious face.

Leaning forward he folded his hands on the table taking a deep breath and sighed "Aubry and Samantha were both one night stands, Aubry was a couple months ago, and Samantha was pretty much recently, but before I had met you." He sighed hating to have to explain this to her."

"Shelby?" She questioned.

"Shelby was a girl I went out with for a couple weeks, we just didn't click and I ended things."