5- Playing with balls

"No. I didn't meet someone else." He lied, knowing that he had sex with someone else the night before. "I just didn't see us going anywhere as a couple."

"You fucking used me. You lied and you used me.. just to get what you wanted, I saw you texting someone when I came out of the bathroom, not to mention back there at the restaurant. I'm not stupid. Hurry up and drop me off I don't want to be in this car with you any longer."

"Kristy..." He interrupted.

"Don't talk to me, you wasted my time, guys like you are the reason why I kept my options open, I actually felt something with you, I let my guard down and you fucking saw it taking me for granted."

He pulled up to the club, when she opened the door he tried touching her hand, shooing his hand away she quickly got out and slammed the door, not looking back at him.

Storming into the club she went straight to the bar and ordered a stiff captain and coke. Pulling her phone out of her purse she called to let Miranda know that she was already at the club and having herself a drink.

Christian not feeling any remorse took off to go meet with Carter over at Shooters to go shoot some pool. Christian had pulled up to the pool hall and sat in his car for a few minutes going through his texts before going in.

He had gotten a text from Samantha. If you're looking for a good time tonight, give me a call I'll be waiting for you. He smiled when he read the text she couldn't get enough of the ole anaconda he thought to himself, not responding back he got out of his car to find Carter.

Walking into the pool hall he saw Carter bellied up to the bar and walked over to him ordering a beer as he stood next to Carter.

"Ready to get your ass handed to you?" Carter joked.

"Yea will see about that."

Carter takes a drink from his beer and looks at Christian with a grin "So how did it go with Samantha last night?"

"I guess she didn't get enough of me last night, she sent me a message before I walked in here wanting me to come over tonight." He laughed.

Carter shook his head "I don't know how you do it."

"I guess it's my charm.. besides if you work it right they want to come back for more, let's go check out the tables." Christian grabs his beer off the bar and heads over to the billiard tables finding one table that was available.

Christian starts to rack the balls when a couple girls walk up to him. "Are you two looking for a couple cute gals to play against?"

Christian turns his head to see who was talking to him and was in awe at who he was looking at, for the first time he didn't think the girl was hot, but thought she was extremely beautiful.

"What's the matter cat got your tongue?" She asked when he just stood there staring at her.

"I'm game." He smiled as he stood up looking at Carter "What do you think?"

"You girls like to play pool?" Carter asks as he chalks his stick. "Because we have the balls if you've got the rack." Christian shook his head thinking his friend needs to learn his pick up lines better.

The girls laugh "You're on." The blonde haired girl smiled as she chalked up her stick. "Flip a coin to see who breaks?" She asked.

"Sounds like we have a couple hustlers in front of us." Christian chuckled flipping a coin, as it landed in his hand he flipped his hand over covering the top of his hand "Heads or tails." He asked the girl with long blonde hair."