25-Surprises

Christian took a long hot shower, he was feeling pretty happy at the moment, everything was coming into place, Ainsley was moving in, his sister's are getting better and on the right track, and he hadn't heard a thing about the message that Ainsley had deleted while they were in Alaska.

He was all smiles and couldn't wait to see what the kids had planned for him. He had a feeling of what it was, but didn't think that she would involve her kindergartners in that.

Christian knocked on the door before entering the classroom. "I hear the kids have a surprise for me?" He says as he peaked his head in the door.

The kids gasped with smiles and stood up from the ground, Ainsley had been reading them a story.

"You're late." She whispered to him as she walked towards him.

"I'm sorry, I was hurrying but got stuck in traffic. Besides I'm only ten minutes late, they don't know what time it is yet." He chuckled.

"Yea... but I do." She winked.

The kids got together, one of the kids walked up to him handing him a piece of paper. Putting him on a scavenger hunt looking for clues. The kids giggled while he looked for all the clues while Ainsley sat at her desk trying to refrain from laughing as she watched him trying to figure out all their messages.

After about an hour of searching he found the last clue, but he had to figure out who the kid Johnny was.

"Johnny..." He says with a grin as he stood next to Ainsley. Leaning to the side of her he cracked a joke. "Is now a good time to bring up any Johnny jokes?" He grinned.

"Absolutely not." She says covering her mouth, she didn't want him to see her laughing. He knew she was holding her laugh and made a joke anyways.

"Little Johnny's kindergarten class was on a field trip to their local police station where they saw pictures tacked to a bulletin board of the ten most wanted criminals. One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person." He started to say lowly to Ainsley with a grin. She started to give him a funny look, but he continued anyways. "Yes, said the policeman. The detectives want very badly to capture him. Little Johnny asked, why didn't you keep him when you took his picture?"

Ainsley giggled pushing him "Go figure out who he is."

"I'm trying to, but what I'm getting at is, am I looking for a picture?"

Ainsley shrugged her shoulders and watched him go up to the kids, looking at each one of them he studied their faces, and facial expressions. He knew they were young enough where they didn't know how to put a poker face on. He then noticed a young boy's mouth who was smiling and then trying to tighten his lips up whenever Christian would look at him.

"You." He smiled pointing at the kid. "Are you Johnny?"

The kid nodded his head and walked up to him handing him a small box. He shook it by his ear and heard a little noise, but couldn't figure it out. He started ripping the wrapping paper off and opened the box, he saw a single bean and pulled it out to look at it.

"A bean?" He questioned with a smile holding it up showing the kids. They all started snickering and pointed over to Ainsley.

"My surprise is a bean?" He chuckled.

"The kids have one more surprise for you. Look in the box again."

He then saw that there was something taped to the bottom of the box, pulling it off he flipped it around and saw pictures of an ultrasound.

"Congratulations!" The kids yelled excitedly.