3- Night with the guys

For a few days Christian debated on what he was going to do with Kristy, he liked her, thought the sex with her was OK it wasn't terrible, but wasn't wild like he's normally used to. Even though he had been with a couple different woman since her, he decided to give Kristy another chance to see if she was worth more than just a one night stand.

Kristy was frustrated that she hadn't heard a word from Christian, she was starting to feel guilty that she had given up her body so quickly. She never got his number but kept thinking back to that night and how good he had made her feel. She was upset with herself for thinking about him anyways, she asked him to stay but he ended up leaving after she had fallen asleep. She was looking forward to waking up to him the next day.

Wanting to wake up, she grabbed a mug out of the cupboard and grabbed a cup of coffee, picking up her phone, she was going to call her friend Miranda when a text had come through, she saw that it was from an unknown number and figured it was from Christian when she saw the text. Sorry that I haven't called, been busy with work, if you would like I could pick you up later.

Smiling as she read the text she responded I would love that. She set her phone down on the counter and walked away, she quickly walked back to the counter and picked her phone back up to save his number into her phone, wondering what he had in mind, she texted him back to see where he was taking her.

Thought I would take you out to dinner and possibly to a movie if you would like. He had texted back. She hadn't been to a movie in a while and was excited to be seeing him again. Looking at the time and seeing that it was already after three she went to take a quick shower.

Standing in a only a towel going through her closet she heard a knock at the door. Already? She thought, rushing out to the living room she peaked out the window and saw that it was him.

Walking over to the door she opened it partially and peaked her head out the door. "I wasn't expecting you so soon."

"I was in the area and figured that I would just stop by early." He smiled. His smile got even bigger when she opened the door wider for him to come in and saw her in only a towel.

"You can wait on the couch if you would like, I had just gotten out of the shower a few minutes before you stopped over." She says holding on to her towel.

As she was just getting ready to walk away his arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her to him. Sliding her wet hair to the side he placed a kiss on the back of her neck "You look damn hot with your wet hair and standing here in only a towel." He said softly next to her ear, the heat of his breath sent shivers up her spine, feeling as if she were going to melt.

Turning around to look at him she had a hard time resisting him and dropped her towel to the ground. "Would you like a little fun before we leave?" She asked.

How could he say no to that he thought and picked her up carrying her to her room. She sat on the bed while he undressed quick, kneeling up on her knees she pulled him down to the bed and straddled him, taking the condom away from his hand, she then rolled it onto his cock and climbed over him placing his cock inside her.

She rode him for a while before he sat up and held her tight against him as she bounced hard and fast on his cock, his hands went to the back of her head pulling down on her hair, her head snapped back giving him more access to her neck.

Placing kisses along her neck and collarbone before sucking hard on her neck as he was about to release himself.

Feeling her insides tighten around his cock as she orgasmed, he released himself, laying her down on the bed, he gave her a couple more hard thrusts making sure he was completely empty of his cum.