10- He's a player....

A night full of heated passion, multiple orgasms, and sex almost all night long had her smiling while she slept. Christian woke up and laid there watching her sleep. Wanting to see her face fully, he softly slid his fingers through her hair, moving the hair out of her face.

Moving closer to her he kissed her forehead, sliding his arm underneath her and pulled her tightly against him, falling asleep with her in his arms.

They ended up sleeping in and both woke up after noon. "Ready for another round are you?" He asked when her hand moved down near his cock.

"No." She giggled "I'm feeling a little sore down there."

"I can fix that you know." He smiled.

"I'll bet you could." She says rolling on top of him. Tracing his lips she leaned forward giving him a long passionate kiss. "Good morning by the way.. actually afternoon." She giggled.

"Same to you."

She leans down giving him a kiss, feeling the passion of her kiss he rolls her over while kissing her giving her a long passionate kiss. Feeling himself harden he starts to caress her body, trailing his hand down to her throbbing pussy slowly thrusting his finger inside her "You're still wet." He moaned into her mouth.

"That's because you're making me wet." She said quietly.

"Are you sure you don't want it?" He smiles pulling his finger out of her.

"I do want it, but I think it needs a little break down there." She whispered into his ear, panting she pulled him in for another kiss rolling on top of him.

"I can get up and make you some food if you would like." She says as she stared into his eyes.

"Only thing I'm hungry for is you." He said softly.

She smiled sliding off of him "Thanks for a wonderful night. I enjoyed every bit of it."

"We can have many more nights like that if you're willing." He grinned as he sat up.

"If everytime is like that with you, then I'm all for it."

"I'm all for it as well on the chance of seeing you again, anything to make you happy and satisfied."

Ainsley rolled out of bed and grabbed her robe "I'm suppose to go over to Kalina's house today, we have some projects to do for school."

"She's a teacher as well?"

"Yes, were both kindergarten teachers, that's how we met, and have been friends since."

"That's cool." He says, thinking that's a first being with a teacher, he didn't think they drank or would go out prowling around.

Ainsley left the room making Christian a late breakfast before he left to go home. While he ate she got her things ready to take over to Kalina's. She was still feeling pretty sore, but wasn't going to complain about it, as she thought it was the best sex that she has ever had.

Ainsley walked Christian out of the house while she was leaving as well. After he helped her carry stuff to her car he pulled her in for a kiss.

"Call me later.. queen of hearts." He grinned, kissing her one more time.

"OK, I better hurry up I'm already an hour late."

Christian left with a smile on his face, he felt he finally met someone that had his heart to where he really wanted to know her more.

For once in his life he didn't even feel like going out and called his agency to check on his schedule for the whole week.

After getting his schedule he heads over to Carter's house to see how things went with Kalina. Christian walked into Carter's house calling out to him letting him know that he was there.