2- Take me home

Christian gave her a sly look after she asked if his question still stood "What question was that?" He asked as he held onto the door not letting her walk in.

"Oh I don't know.... never mind if you don't remember." She said embarrassed.

Christian smiled "I do remember, I'd like to hear you say it." He says looking at her wondering what was on her mind, he liked the fact she asked if the offer was still there, he then opened the door wider for her to walk back in.

"I'll buy you a drink if you would like one."

"I'd like that." Kristy smiles, she liked the feeling of his lips when they were against hers, she was curious how a person as hot as he was, was single. They walked back in the the nightclub together and found a table to sit at.

Christian waved the waitress over and ordered drinks for the both of them, his being a beer, and she wanted a screwdriver.

"So tell me about you, I take it that you're single?" He curiously asked.

"I am, I kind of like to keep my options open." She said as she grabbed her drink and placed the straw in her mouth taking a sip. He watched her lips suck on the straw and wondered how her lips would feel on him below.

He started to like her a little more after hearing that statement from her, he then figured that she wasn't looking for a long term relationship and was more like him.

"What about you, you're too hot to be single." She says covering her mouth fast after she realized what she said.

Grinning he slid his hand over to her hand and held it "I am single, I too like to keep my options open." He winked. "I do have a question for you."

"What's that?" She asked taking another sip of her drink.

"Earlier you wanted nothing to do with me.. what changed?"

She shrugged her shoulders and smiled, she thought that he was charming and was just mesmerized by his bright green eyes, she had to turn away when she felt her heart beating a little faster the more she looked at him.

Turning her head she saw her friends watching her "Thanks for the drink, I see my friends are waving me over." She stands up, and was getting ready to walk away until he grabbed her hand. Pulling her to him placing her in between his legs.

Staring into her eyes he gave her the I want you look "You didn't answer my question." He says with grin.

Her heart stopped and started to feel butterflies dancing in her stomach as he held her in between his legs, leaning into his ear she spoke softly "If you're looking for a good time, maybe I'll see you outside in a half hour."

"So are you my new boss?"

"No why?" She asks looking at him strangely.

"Because you just gave me a raise."

She chuckled and walked away leaving him to wonder if she would be waiting for him outside in a half hour. He decided to start drinking water and sat over at the bar watching the time.

Christian looked at the time again and twenty five minutes had gone by so he started to make his way outside, looking at the dance floor as he was leaving and didn't see her group. He turned around and headed for the doors.

When he got outside he looked left and right and saw nobody, he stood against one of the pillars and waited watching people walk out of the nightclub, some were sober and some were so drunk they had no clue who they were. I guess I'll wait here for a few more minutes and then I'm outta here. He mumbled to himself.